What to do after 16th badge?

Drewbie

Whenever I can log in again, I'll be gearing up to take on Clair for my 16th badge. What I'm curious about is what is there to do after collecting all of the badges outside of the obvious leveling of pokemon and collecting more of them. Are there any more "story" NPC's to take on with stronger teams than Clair?

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
Mt. Silver and Dragon's Den are generally the next steps; CC too if you just want something to do, though the area has been outdated since Mt. Silver came out.

EDIT: Longterm players tend to create their own goals, such as creating/joining a successful guild, collecting certain pokemon/things, or delving into the PvP/social aspects of the game. Some also turn begin honing their skills in mapping or artistry as well.

nemo55

There are also Events that pop up roughly twice a year, be-it a Halloween Event, Christmas Event, Summer Event, or just something as little as the most recent event which was 2-3 days long, the Skarmory Event.

There are also many Unofficial Tournaments to be on the look out for, in which you may participate, all you gotta do is register your name to the event. Official Tournaments happen once a year.

You can also join a guild, chat with players on xat and become real good pals. Help each other and yadiyadiyada..

Oh, and in the future there will be more regions, you just gotta play the patience game.

Drewbie

Oh I'm fine with running around the map trying to catch as many HR's as possible, I was just curious as to if there were any NPC's after Clair with super teams. I actually enjoyed Clair whooping my tail. Even in the real pokemon games, I never really had trouble with gym leaders. It was refreshing to see an NPC that I actually had to strategically prepare an entire team for.

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
Drewbie said:
Oh I'm fine with running around the map trying to catch as many HR's as possible, I was just curious as to if there were any NPC's after Clair with super teams. I actually enjoyed Clair whooping my tail. Even in the real pokemon games, I never really had trouble with gym leaders. It was refreshing to see an NPC that I actually had to strategically prepare an entire team for.

That would be Ethan in Mt. Silver. If I remember correctly he has level 90s.

Drewbie

CheckeredZebra said:
Drewbie said:

That would be Ethan in Mt. Silver. If I remember correctly he has level 90s.
Sweet. Thanks! ;D

HeavyPetter

There's also the possibility of becoming a Rocket Grunt and roaming the pokemon world as a villain. Drop by our page in the guilds section and check it out >:)