Search results

1. B

Old player... what has changed?

Hi PWO! It’s been a long time since I last played This game. Basically I’m here to ask what has changed... the last time I played there was only 2 regions and the year was 2014.  :)
  2. B

Account Reset

If he logged onto your acc at all its called account sharing and is a bannable offense as far as im aware of but i dont know what you and your friend did so im gonna stay out of it and let a gm handle this. Best of luck to you your acc and connection issues.
  3. B

Account Reset

its not spam were just saying sharing accounts is a ban for you and your friend buddy.
  4. B

Account Reset

dang it you beat me to it!
  5. B

Account Reset

"My friend can't login with it,"  facepalm.
  6. B

gah! tauros, really?

i have been on and off tauros hunting for the last 2 weeks. and i get this.. the almost perfect tauros except.. http://veekun.com/dex/gadgets/stat_calc ... 0&level=15. the most important stat is horrible cmon PWO!!!
  7. B

uber pokemon?

I have a tough time distinguishing what people call "good" "uber" and "epic" i know my jolteon i just got from the awesome event has some good stats but dont know what to classify it as if anyone could help clear what iv's are considered good/uber/epic that would be  great thanks heres my...
  8. B

Event information

very informative, even though i knew all of this from the billion questions asked 24/7 at festive town maybe this will help with that though :)
  9. B

"failed to init Direct3D automation error"

whenever i try to log on i seem to get the message "failed to init Direct3D automation error" anyone have any answers as it seems this only happens on my laptop, and is quite frustrating.
  10. B

I Keep Getting....

I keep getting "failed to init direct3d. automation error" and wont log me in anyone help?