Account Reset

V

Vespero

Hello, i'm not here to complain about the server (that is almost a gameboy with internet...)

-My character "Vespero" seems to be bugged, i can't take damage during pve-pvp. i can only inflict damage to the opponents
-My friend can't login with it, i can't login with it, and this is a common problems as i can read here in forum, but i can log in to the server with other accounts at the first try. as the other do. (so, is my char retarded?) the server is always ON and 450/600
-Most Trainer who challenge me show the Exclamation point over the head, they comes near me to say something and then (when the duel should start) nothing happens, i walk everywhere while the pokemon trainer stands up there doing nothing looking at the sky like idiots. and i can't fight them again.
-other little problems (maybe common server bugs)

i'm not dumb i know computers logic and this is not Lag problems, as i can see after some experimenti with POW in other computers.
is it possible to get an Account RESET ?

Alphinez

Youngster
Lol your friend tried to login with your account? That means he/she knows your password? :O:O:O

If so, *facepalms*

V

Vespero

...may i really answer? this is a request for a gms, not a spam topic.
anyway, me and my friends are testing this game, we don't care of privacy right now. and you should not be worried for me. rather, if you know where I can find a gms it would be great

benspeez

its not spam were just saying sharing accounts is a ban for you and your friend buddy.

V

Vespero

this sounds very stupid, everybody can show their account details to other if you trust them, it's a my risk, not a problem of the server. (in my opinion)
By the way to find the problem i had to do it, and as i trust them, they trusted me giving me their details.

ps:So i can say that it's not an Internet - PC - Lag problems.  it's called "experiment" and it help you to find out where is the problem ;)

benspeez

If he logged onto your acc at all its called account sharing and is a bannable offense as far as im aware of but i dont know what you and your friend did so im gonna stay out of it and let a gm handle this. Best of luck to you your acc and connection issues.

V

Vespero

Yes i know, and it's for this things that GOD invented the LOGs, have u ever listen about it?

O

ocsecnarf7

I think that Vespero is in right! if you have a problem, you try to solve it with your friends! i think that vespero shouldn't give his account to other players, if he don't need to solve this problem! now he has understand that the problem is about the account, and not about his PC or internet line! and now, after this solution, he can change his password and all will return like before!