Event information

vilko111

Since i see alot of people not knowing what to do with certain items that you get by KO'ing pokemon in Festive Town, i am making this thread to help those people out

List of pokemon and their drop items in festive town:
Furret - Icy Essence
Delibird - Icy Essence
Stantler - Icy Essence
Seel - Icy Essence
Swinub - Icy Essence
Smoochum - Icy Essence
Sneasel - Stolen goods, Icy Essence
Snover - Icy Essence
Snorunt - Icy Essence
Spheal - Icy Essence

The drop rates are:
Stolen Goods - 100%
Icy Essence - 5%

Uses of the Event items

Stolen Goods:
10 stolen goods - you can give in goods in one of the houses in the north part of festive town, 10 goods gives you 1 present each time you give 10 goods in, and the first time you give in 10 Goods you will get a forgotten memento
If you give in 100 Stolen goods, the old lady will give you an eevee

Forgotten Memento:
Allows you to get a random Kanto/Johto starter, to obtain one, you will have to go talk to the person with who you started the quest (The old lady in Cherrygrove / The old man in Viridian)

Icy Essence:
You can give in Icy Essences at the northeast house in Festive town, The bigger the number of Icy Essences you give in, you get a better prize item, they arent that valuable, they are usually  Candy Canes, Chocolates etc.
If you give in 100 essences AT ONCE you get a Santa hat
If you give in 100 essences, doesnt matter if at once or not, you get a choice to get  a Water stone, Fire stone, Thunder stone, Lunar amulet, Solar amulet, those items are used to evolve an eeve from the stolen goods quest

Eeveelutions for this quest are:
Thunder stone - Jolteon
Fire stone - Flareon
Water stone - Vaporeon
Solar amulet - Espeon
Lunar amulet - Umbreon

Thats pretty much that, if i forgot anything be sure to post it, thanks for reading!

benspeez

very informative, even though i knew all of this from the billion questions asked 24/7 at festive town maybe this will help with that though :)

silkmudah

You should probably include what each of the stones/amulets evolve Eevee into.

Fionavara

actually, you dont get evee as such,
You get too choose an eeveelution

umbreon
vaporeon
jolteon
flarion
or
just normal eevee

I know cus I've done the quests already
and have anyone actually evolved and evee with the medalions/amulets/stones yet?

vilko111

Yeah, i have evolved it to an umbreon, but i think that if you want to evolve them into an Espeon or Umbreon you cant use the item through your bag, you have to talk to the old lady to evolve the eevee before you actually recieve it... i hope this makes sense

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
Yes, the eevee amulet thing doesn't work on eevee, since the pokemon is broken and can only evolve into jolteon currently.

Fionavara

ah that makes sens and explains why I couldnt choose espeon seeing I choose lunar amulet I got to choose umbreon.

ejderha

So does that mean we need to wait until they fix it for evolving eevee ?
And good guide to bad it wasn't sooner.

vilko111

Thanks ejderha, im sorry it wasnt sooner, i had to finish all the quests so it took awhile, anyway i hope it will be helpful to anyone who is yet to discover Festive town

rhyperior999

So that means if i want an umbreon from the lady,i'll have to have a lunar amulet with me?.Or can i chose the eevolution when i turn in 100 goods?.

vilko111

Yes, when youre trading in the stolen goods, you have to have one of the amulets if you want to evolve your eevee

maadoo

i gave her 28 goods, does this mean i have to start over and get het a whole 100 , or just the rest of the 28 which means 82?

vilko111

maadoo it depends, if you want an amulet, you can just continue adding up, but if you want a santa hat you will have to give 100 immediatley without adding up.

Seth

Crenel confirmed today that the Icy Essence drop rate is actually 5%.

J

junktalk

vilko111 said:
maadoo it depends, if you want an amulet, you can just continue adding up, but if you want a santa hat you will have to give 100 immediatley without adding up.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I wish i read this earlier. I just dropped off 60 icy essence. ARGGG, back to collecting 100.

I want the santa hat.

>|

vilko111

Oh, madoo, for stolen goods you can add up it doesnt matter, and also, thanks for the information Seth!