Search results

1. D

Grass Types = Vegies?

I have read in the pokedex of bug type pokemon pollinating grass types. If you are a vegetarian, can you eat grass type pokemon? bulbasaurs, bellsprouts, and leafeons? Maybe just the flowers off of them? I wonder what they would taste like.
  2. D

What Happened To Self Destruct & Explosion?

Destruct & Explosion are doing like 2 damage.
  3. D

Route Maps Refuse To Load

The second I enter a route, the map turns black. I seem to be great in all towns and buildings, but the second I enter a route, the screen turns black. I have tried re-loading and re-logging dozens upon dozen of time, along with the refresh command. So far, the only thing that gets my screen...
  4. D

If You Were A Tropius

Tropius - because it continully ate only its favorite fruit, the fruit started growing around its neck My question is, if you were a Tropius, what would be growing around your neck?
  5. D

How To Get Koffing?

Koffing is no longer in the token store. Are there plans for adding him into the game or back to the token store?
  6. D

Can I Evolve Pokemon At Higher Levels?

Can I Evolve Pokemon At Higher Levels? If I choose not to evolve one of my pokemon when it asks me if I want it to evolve, will it continue to try to evolve on each level up? I have a pokemon that only leans the move I want it to learn at its current evolution, so I was wondering if I could...
  7. D

Slaking Moves

In PWO, what moves does slaking learn? He does not have a wiki page, but he is in the token store.
  8. D

Trainer In Need Of Rival - Applications

I am a PWO trainer in need of a rival. Please apply below with a valid resume if you wish to be my rival. I am looking for the following things in a PWO rival: 01) Be a total bully to me from day 1. 02) Drive around a convertible and have women at your beck and call. 03) Abuse your...
  9. D

Blissey In The Token Store?

According to the wiki, Blissey is in the token store for 4 tokens: http://iblamelee.co.uk/pwo/wiki/index.php?title=Blissey But when I went to buy one, Blissey was not listed. I got a Chancey instead, since that is the next best thing. Did I miss something?
  10. D

Missing / Moved Npc? Kidnapped?

Normally, as stated by the wiki moon stones are sold in Mt. Moon. Going from the Pewter City entrance, the vendor is hiding in the north-eastern most corner of the first room. I went to this vendor just yesterday and the day before that. Today, the vendor was missing. I re-loaded the room 7...
  11. D

Auction Only

How do you set a pokemon in the auction house to auction only? I am trying to sell my lvl 41 pikachu, but I do not have many poke dollars to pay the fee for an instant buy price, so I was hoping there was a way to disable instant buy and just put it up for auction.
  12. D

How To Travel Between Regions?

How do I travel between regions? The wiki says I need two passports, but it does not say where to get them: http://iblamelee.co.uk/pwo/wiki/index.p ... _Bark_Town The page on passports is blank: http://iblamelee.co.uk/pwo/wiki/index.p ... e=Passport Also, there is a train quest for one...
  13. D

Poisoned Vs Badly Poisoned?

Does PWO support poisoned vs badly poisoned? Poisoned - pokemon takes poison damage each turn Badly Poisoned - pokemon takes an increasing amount of poison damage each turn I am a fan of poison types, and I would like to know, so I can plan on how I am going to train my team. Thank you.