Can I Evolve Pokemon At Higher Levels?

Website
www.pwoguildrocket.com
Can I Evolve Pokemon At Higher Levels? If I choose not to evolve one of my pokemon when it asks me if I want it to evolve, will it continue to try to evolve on each level up?

I have a pokemon that only leans the move I want it to learn at its current evolution, so I was wondering if I could keep it at its current evolution till it learns that move and then evolve it later.

???

Puar

Youngster
If you are looking to not evolve until a higher level, the answer is yes you are able to. many players choose not to evolve until max level as a way to avoid negative exp. a very sound strategy that saves alot of time as long as your ok with your pokemon not being as strong as it could be until it reaches the desired level.

as for your pokemons move set you can change that on playerdex. click "My Pokemon", click on the pokemon that you want to change. a small window will pop up that has the current trainer original trainer and stats. this is deceiving because the bottom of the window is cut off and there is NO scroll bar. all you need to do is expand the window to uncover a link to edit your pokes moves. there it will bring you to a list of moves with boxes to check. check the four moves you want it to learn and submit

Rock_Lee

But he should evolve it before its maxed or not? xD Wont it be impossible to evolve it if its not already when he reaches max lvl?

Website
www.pwoguildrocket.com
[quote name='Rock_Lee' timestamp='1318018546' post='9965']

But he should evolve it before its maxed or not? xD Wont it be impossible to evolve it if its not already when he reaches max lvl?

[/quote]

Understood. Do not worry; it learns the move before max lvl is reached.

Saric

Youngster
The only problem not evolving until the max level is that you're going to have massive negative exp when/if the cap gets raised again.

K

krisz019

some pokemon gets their move rewritten though after its evolution. you can always edit moves via playerdex though.