Poisoned Vs Badly Poisoned?

Website
www.pwoguildrocket.com
Does PWO support poisoned vs badly poisoned?

Poisoned - pokemon takes poison damage each turn

Badly Poisoned - pokemon takes an increasing amount of poison damage each turn

I am a fan of poison types, and I would like to know, so I can plan on how I am going to train my team. Thank you.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
As far as I am aware, the "Badly Poisoned" status is not programmed into PWO, though I'm not entirely sure why this is - perhaps it's just that so few moves use that Status and so no-one got around to programming it in. It may be added in a future update though. Who can say?

Website
www.pwoguildrocket.com
Thanks for letting me know. As an avid poison user, I can assure you that poison type pokemon are sorely lacking without being able to deliver that all so important 'badly poisoned' status. It is like having hoothoot that can hypnotize...only to latter on find out it can not eat dreams...making him incomplete at best.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
[quote name='Devious_Honey_C_Sizzle' timestamp='1316803815' post='6139']Thanks for letting me know. As an avid poison user, I can assure you that poison type pokemon are sorely lacking without being able to deliver that all so important 'badly poisoned' status. It is like having hoothoot that can hypnotize...only to latter on find out it can not eat dreams...making him incomplete at best.[/quote]

I totally agree. In fact, PWO could use the "badly" calculations for Status Effects as a whole.