Search results

1. K

Trade Evo NPC

Maybe this could be worth considering as an alternative to the NPC given the limitations?
  2. K

Trade Evo NPC

Could always go with more of a crafter's approach requiring specific components that could be dropped by any wild pokemon albeit at a low drop rate compared to usual drops or some sort of token/ticket exchange that would follow a similar principle (link tokens or something of the sort) that...
  3. K

Trade Evo NPC

I can think of a better alternative to there being a trade NPC, if I may. It likely would be much easier to implement, too. The alternative in question would takes a page from Legends Arceus and plenty of rom hacks made over the years with the implementation of an item named Linked Cable, which...
  4. K

Not quite a return

Thanks Yamcha.
  5. K

Not quite a return

Thanks Klay. Really? Guess it must have flown by me when it happened (then again my forum focus at the time was mostly directed at discussions concerning battling and mechanics before the activity decline) so this definitely caught me unaware. I can say the same. it's good to sense yours is...
  6. K

Not quite a return

Well, it's certainly been a while. Honestly, it's as the title says. While I did log in to refresh the account deletion timer (assuming that's still a thing these days), I'm mostly checking in to see how many are left that are still familiar to me while also seeing if my name rings any bells in...
  7. K

The Nickname List

Yamcha, you forgot yamcha
  8. K

Weighing options

Is it shameless necroposting even if it is my own thread? Sometime soon, riiiiight. Anyway, I should have an update on my decision sometime in the upcoming weeks
  9. K

Weighing options

Chances are those who actually bothered to read this either don't know or don't remember me... either way, it's not really relevant. Anyway, in order to make the strain as little as possible for that one poor soul who's still reading at this point, I'll go straight to the point and say I'm...
  10. K

Some important moves.

Edited previous post (will do so if any of the moves mentionef is already fully implemented)
  11. K

Some important moves.

Quote slightly edited (removed moves I don't think to be as important, justification below). Also about knock off, the thing that made it viable was the power buff it got on gen 6. Before that happened, it was a move that saw little use because the utility factor wasn't enough to consider it a...
  12. K

You noob "changer"

There, fixed it for you
  13. K

Locking topics in trade section

Seeing how some people are stupid and won't bother checking dates posts are made or the last time the original post was edited (or both), I'd like to suggest topics in trade section to be automatically locked after a certain time of inactivity (2-3 months) in order to avoid necroposting
  14. K

You noob "changer"

Poor excuse, this is something that has to be done by players. If nothing else, the fact no staff member is a battler (I'm including player accounts when I say this) means they can't enforce something that isn't on their field (outside of staff hosted tournaments, which haven't happened in...
  15. K

You noob "changer"

Classic pwo hypocrisy right there. Doesn't surprise me the slightest though, seeing how many 'battlers' (or so they like to call themselves) are reluctant to step out of the broken little world pwo has been (consider a big fish, small pond kind of logic) As for what matters, there should be no...
  16. K

No permanently ban

17. K

EVs. not Eevees - v1.95.3

It wouldn't need to be a carbon copy. The overall idea of minigames to ev train could be used as reference with the minigames that could possibly be made available being something that could be visually compatible with the current client
  18. K

EVs. not Eevees - v1.95.3

Anyone here familiar with gen 6 super training? Any chance a similar concept (ev training through minigames) could be applied on pwo?
  19. K

Leftovers Mini-Quest

Pickup mechanics could also be considered as another source of obtaining leftovers (if my memory doesn't fail me, there's a 1% chance of obtaining them by a pokemon with pickup that is lvl 81 or higher), however maybe the mechanics related to that ability should be considered once there is a...
  20. K

PWO is in need of having to revise some moves

Get your facts right, water pledge (and their fire and grass type counterparts) only have 80 power starting from gen 6. On gen 5 (which is the gen pwo bases most of its things on), its power as 50. As for water spout, it is too situational... not to mention that none of the pokes able to learn...