Not quite a return

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
Well, it's certainly been a while. Honestly, it's as the title says. While I did log in to refresh the account deletion timer (assuming that's still a thing these days), I'm mostly checking in to see how many are left that are still familiar to me while also seeing if my name rings any bells in turn. In a way, it feels strange to check back considering the last time I was here I was seriously considering to call it quits complete and irreversibly (by means of giving away all my stuff so there was absolutely nothing to return to here) but I guess a lot has changed since then. Not that it makes this any less of an awkward post, but then again I'm not the wordiest of bastards to begin with. Hello.

Kai

Klay

Youngster
Welcome back, and the account inactivity thing has been turned off nearby 2014 iirc
Enjoy your permanent return, no need to tell you where the restrooms and the fridge are I guess

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Automated Account Deletions haven't been a thing since mid-2014 IIRC; after it was realised that deleting an entire account's data introduced certain difficulties in moderation. For now, you have nothing to worry about ;)

That being said, it's a pleasure to see you again Kai :)

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
Thanks Klay.

Really? Guess it must have flown by me when it happened (then again my forum focus at the time was mostly directed at discussions concerning battling and mechanics before the activity decline) so this definitely caught me unaware. I can say the same. it's good to sense yours is still a familiar entity haunting the forums after all these years.