You noob "changer"

mad30

Youngster
Nikola said:
Thats speculative. Me like!
Speculative, yes. However there are facts behind it to support the possibility.

Mcdonalds being involved in coffin making: Conspiracy Theory
Members on a media company board and on a merchandise company board(FritoLays, Cocacola, Any Clothing Company) that allows them to influence the medica company to advertise his other compansy product more often: Very real.
IE:
Richard Parsons - Estée Lauder Companies Inc.(Skin Care and Beauty Products), Time Warner(Major media company)

Anyways the point is, certain select people have enormous power over certain things you would otherwise guess they wouldn't. If the really good battlers in pwo with good reputation supported being able to change pokemon, this would eventually trickle down. Even in pwo some players have a larger voice than others. This use to be more obvious years ago then it is now.

The-Predator

Youngster
06/17/2015 .... Sigh* http://prntscr.com/7i60kj

I was asked in game if these players are being specific as to what kind of battle they are wanting, So if staff is suggesting that non-switchers should ask for a "b99 no switch", I have a better suggestion, split the battle channel into 2 different channels, Normal battles channel, and No-Switch battles, Though it should not be the case, these players are asking for "b99" only, but when someone switch, it is when everything starts, they start doing such comments like the above shown, when they didnt specify what kind of battle they wanted, They think normal battles are the ones with no switch, they should keep in mind they are the noobs or weirdos or whatever names they are calling the other players, this is not healthy anymore.

Note: I have noticed many of the respectable battlers left, are not battling anymore but they are still active, I have been thinking about leaving again, if this does not come to a solution (I know I will not be missed though, the updates are useless and not enjoyable if I can not play or I am being limited this way, not only me from what it seems)

Electrofreak

Almighty-KP- said:
06/17/2015 .... Sigh* http://prntscr.com/7i60kj

I was asked in game if these players are being specific as to what kind of battle they are wanting, So if staff is suggesting that non-switchers should ask for a "b99 no switch", I have a better suggestion, split the battle channel into 2 different channels, Normal battles channel, and No-Switch battles, Though it should not be the case, these players are asking for "b99" only, but when someone switch, it is when everything starts, they start doing such comments like the above shown, when they didnt specify what kind of battle they wanted, They think normal battles are the ones with no switch, they should keep in mind they are the noobs or weirdos or whatever names they are calling the other players, this is not healthy anymore.

Note: I have noticed many of the respectable battlers left, are not battling anymore but they are still active, I have been thinking about leaving again, if this does not come to a solution (I know I will not be missed though, the updates are useless and not enjoyable if I can not play or I am being limited this way, not only me from what it seems)

You aren't the only one not battling due to these issues. We also lack roar as a means to deal with boosting, and without natures most tanks are nearly useless, especially with people using crit increasing held items. Furthermore the actual battlers are spending their time grinding out battle tower right now since held items from there are rather important. That removes some of the potential people from the pool to battle.

Status is still OP since we do not status or super effective berries yet, reducing the effectiveness of some pokemon. Only having first abilities also stops many pokemon from being relevant to the current battle scene.

Hof and I are grateful for the held items and things that are currently implemented, but without the followup for the rest of the stuff its just a half-baked battle system that has too much incompleteness at it's core causing broken and abuse-able strategies rather than a flourishing and variable environment.

It just isn't worth dealing with the crap of having people ARGUE WITH ME, about switching, when they have no idea how anything even works outside of PWO's broken environment. I had someone legitimately tell me "some is more fun to switch, some not" as an argument, while at the same time I hear people complain about this person abusing umbreon and baton pass proclaiming "it is an attack, not switch." Come on...this is getting stupid.