Weighing options

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
Chances are those who actually bothered to read this either don't know or don't remember me... either way, it's not really relevant. Anyway, in order to make the strain as little as possible for that one poor soul who's still reading at this point, I'll go straight to the point and say I'm debating over whether to come back or part ways with the stuff on my account and call it quits. The decision will probably be made sometime soon

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
So, do I get your stuff or.. ?
Kidding. Tis nice to see you around Kaiser. Stay or no stay, do visit the gang on new chat. ;)
I'll be in game if you do decide to continue playing.
~

Mindless

Youngster
Me and Lectro are still on and about on pwo. There are still some familiar faces around, believe it or not. And new ones which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Haven't really seen you in xat as of late but it's been kinda dead and derpy anyway so there's really not much going on there.

Don't quit cuz it's never fun losing a smart person from pwo...stupid is contagious.

Goku-

You should stay :) Even if you don't have the desire to play as much, it might come back. It wouldn't hurt to keep your stuff just incase you want to come back. Don't quit!

Boora

Youngster
i remember you, :3
i hope you stay, its always good to see old players come back,
i had the same problem as you, i use to log on once a month and no one of my old friends was around, until one day i stayed for more then 10 minutes and more and more old players came out of hiding, and even the new players are actually quite nice
about your stuff, i'm with goku, as i did so myself and happy i decided to keep the little i had, but if you think you'll never come back, i advice doing some giveaways and having fun with it and not giving it all to an old player which is most likely already rich as hell :3

p.s
mindless is a prev, goku is actually vegeta in hiding,and future is a pink gumball.
yet somehow i love all 3 of them.

GawertyXL

I reckon at this point that your decision is your own and nobody will really be able to sway how you feel

I will say that the future of PWO does seem to be a bit brighter than it has in quite a while; what with some recent news, will I blindingly say that the community and game will come fullsway 2013-2014 active any time soon? No. I will say however that some of my faith from year's lost is being restored as of late.

Will that change your mind? No. However, I feel like if you are to make a decision, maybe you should hold off for a few more months, don't spend hours and hours playing, but just watch things, see what kind of progression is made, you never know what kind of surprises may happen.

Gawerty/Kiiroi~