Search results

1. E

How long have you been playing PWO

So much hunting. It's been too long for me, I'm intimidated even thinking about all the work catching up I'd have to do coming back... EV training... quests... god. 
  2. E

Dragonite and Multiscale

I'm in agreement. I don't see how a pokemon that's actually working properly minus one move, could be considered OP. If slaking was rampant and switching was accepted, even with traunt people might call it OP, but it's ridiculous to consider a fully working pokemon OP. We need major/minor status...
  3. E

Farewell PWO!

Sad to see this, even though I knew it was coming and know why it is so. Have a good life (khug)
  4. E

Broken Moves

My list: Stealth rock: This will help stop boosting from pokemon like Dragonite and Cloyster, and will make a valid defense against switching. finally some strategy. Toxic Spikes: Same reason above Rappid Spin: Defense against entry hazards. Taunt: Ability to stop boosting, once again. Wish...
  5. E

The Road to Hoenn and beyond.

My suggestion would be not to over think things. I would hate to see weeks of discussion for one simple quest holding up projects unnecessarily. Make up some ideas, take the best one, refine it a bit and be happy with it, then move on.
  6. E

Hey Bluerise. This is sick

Not joking, there is a valid point of view that some collateral damage is acceptable so long as it's justified by the benefit of the greater good. This is something I believe in in most cases. The problem is that scammers know they're going to be banned, and they know how flawed the system is...
  7. E

Hey Bluerise. This is sick

Yes, PWO has never been 100% fair. I've only been the victim of a small scam case myself, and while I lost something small (1.5m) it represents the lack of equality when it comes to scam cases and things like it. I don't think this will go away unless they decide to turn back recent trades in...
  8. E

Slaking can't learn rock slide ( for some people yes, no)

Re: Slaking can't learn rock slide ( for some people yes, no I don't see how, if it's so easy to do, slaking wasn't the very first pokemon to get an ability. Someone really had their head in the wrong place when doing this. Now we have Dragonite with multiscale but slaking with no traunt...
  9. E

just saying goodbye

Goodbye Foxys, was nice having you
  10. E

Update on Client Permissions.

Ahh ok then, so shouldn't shane be upset with xan, not solely staff? Presumptuous bis? I'm not here to defend anyone, as with the last situation I'm unhappy with the result. Don't get your panties in a bunch. ^-^
  11. E

So, I am confussed.... - Shane creates client, as shown in bis' post - Finds command that allows staff to view PMs - Apparently didn't know it existed even though he created the client - Ragequits? Didn't he create that command? I'm not even being smart here I really want to know.
  12. E

Don't use his client without permission. Nothing good will come of it, and it will only incite anger and retaliation. Take your time, get it right and then be your own game.
  13. E

Re: Slaking can't learn rock slide ( for some people yes, no Add slaking's ability and it won't be a problem. Especially since there's no switching usually. I don't know what the flaw is in doing this.
  14. E

Re: Slaking can't learn rock slide ( for some people yes, no Some people are immune to rules in PWO now, didn't you know? Rules are just silly little suggestions anyway apparently.
  15. E

Rig Project Changelog

Well since strangely no one else has mentioned it, I'd like to thank you for this update :-\
  16. E

Farewell PWO

you could just get buddy buddy with shane and have him give you things like the others.
  17. E

<3 you too Shane

You know what, sensible people can be civil, even with irrational people. Why do you think cops can talk people down from ledges? This is pokemon, and some people can't even manage that? Shame.
  18. E

<3 you too Shane

This crap going back and forth between staff and shane needs to stop, it's pointless. You know, I really wish I could see what drove us to this point. The conversations, the drama... I want to know exactly what has been said and by whom to result in this inappropriate, childish bull. APOLOGIZE...
  19. E

Directon of PWO

There's a lot of truth here, a lot. I know the staff are doing, and have done what they feel is best for the game, even if I don't agree with a lot of how they conduct running it... I've grown increasingly frustrated with the game, to the point where a very nice description of my involvement...
  20. E

Luminous Updates

Energy ball, Surf, Waterfall, psychic are the absolute most important TMs/HMs you could release right now imo. Secondarily: Wild charge, Return/frustration (now that happiness works), Fly, brick break, and poison jab (if it's not out yet, can't remember).