just saying goodbye

fOxys

reached the end of playing time pwo. I want to thank my guild NITRO, especially the Eco Dovee, chichiman, franc and my best friend in the game, ArmandoMartins10 for
every moment we shared.

thanks guys and good luck with game and in your lives O0 i'm gonna keep my account active, perhaps one day, i come back :))

Crysgan

Re: leaving the game, trade everything

Its a bad day for me :/

I hope you got a good life and i will never forget all our moments where we were hunting shinys, our battles and our conversations eheh :)

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR LIFE MY FRIEND ;)

Mega.S

Foxys, vais fazer falta... =(

PS: Dizias k so eu e Armando e que tinhamos sorte com shinys, mas tu conseguiste uma bela coleção de fazer inveja a muita gente, essa jyns e o tentacruel... pra nao falar dos battlers com bons IVs e os restantes shinys raros e max speed, parabens por tudo k conseguiste e mesmo pena deixares o jogo... Desejo-te boa sorte na tua vida!

pieoffury

Hate seeing a guildmate leave :( Take care bro!!

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com

Trading PWO items for items that are not part of PWO is against the rules of the game:
Do not sell Pokémon World Online objects for outside products. This includes real life money or objects from other games.

Please be aware that if we see any evidence of this happening then all accounts involved may be banned.

fOxys

Chocobo7 said:
Trading PWO items for items that are not part of PWO is against the rules of the game:
Do not sell Pokémon World Online objects for outside products. This includes real life money or objects from other games.

Please be aware that if we see any evidence of this happening then all accounts involved may be banned.

sorry for the trouble... i'm gonna retire my post... never broke the rules and now that is not gonna break :)