Farewell PWO

Symbiosis

Website
www.facebook.com
Well, It's Time I Say My Good Bye.

I have been playing PWO since January 2014 which may not seem like a long time but in my short time here I accomplished a lot and made a lot of friends. During my time here I was apart of Nitro, Storm, Blaze & I was Mediocracy Guild Leader. I was one of the Top PWO Donators ever in such a short time donating a few thousand dollars in 7 months. I was one of the most active and dedicated to PWO. I had in my possession at one time Max PokeCash, Held Every UC Pokemon & till the end held one of the best Shiny Metagross & Shiny Dragonites In-Game.

I had a lot of great times here. A lot of friendships and memories I will never forget and will dearly miss but as many others it is my time to say good bye. I will not really discuss my reason for leaving but quite a few of people who are around me daily know why. I already gave all my Pokecash & Pokemon away so don't ask for anything plus I had a GM Perm Ban my account. I really don't have anything else I can think of to say other than good luck because you will need it...

DomT.

Youngster
FareWell Sym u were a great Leader,Will Be Missed :( :'(,u got Permanent Ban for what ???

genell

Goodluck and farewell Symb, the game was a light brighter the days you were around and I enjoyed our friendship on it immensely, I hope our gaming paths shall cross again. ;) :D ^-^ :-* :-* :-*

Jinga

Dont know what to say but will miss you sym and Good luck with your life

Goku-

Didn't get a chance to say goodbye but I understand your reason for leaving.Good luck and take care bud, you'll be missed (pce)

sam5010

[glow=red]It was nice meeting you Symb....U were a great leader & a good drunken frnd... ;D
Will Miss you.. :'(
Until next time....
Sam5010 over & out![/glow]

Buu-

Lol one more old player is quiting the game :-[ .i don't know the reason y u r quiting sym. Anyways good luck sym in ur life . ;)

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
There's always time in life we are forced to set priorities. That's not bad at all... ;)

See you~

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
Too bad I didn't had the chance to meet you and be your friend, you could have given me your pokes and money, probably. I'll keep searching for rich guys... Farewell buddy!

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
matileo19 said:
Too bad I didn't had the chance to meet you and be your friend, you could have given me your pokes and money, probably. I'll keep searching for rich guys... Farewell buddy!

you could just get buddy buddy with shane and have him give you things like the others.

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
EcoWOLFrb said:
matileo19 said:

you could just get buddy buddy with shane and have him give you things like the others.

I didn't knew that (hmm)... I'm gonna try (DOLPHIN)

Symbiosis

Website
www.facebook.com
julio2503 said:
There's always time in life we are forced to set priorities. That's not bad at all... ;)

See you~

I didn't leave due to priorities. I left for other reasons not related to real life. I am still gaming 15 hours a day, I am just spending it on something more worth my time and money.

mihay9245

iron horde is coming :D try there ...dont know you but you seem like a good guy so good luck and maybe you come back sometime