Search results

1. S

Farewell PWO

Well, It's Time I Say My Good Bye. I have been playing PWO since January 2014 which may not seem like a long time but in my short time here I accomplished a lot and made a lot of friends. During my time here I was apart of Nitro, Storm, Blaze & I was Mediocracy Guild Leader. I was one of the...
  2. S

Pwo Error

Hello, Today I come to you with a error upon trying to start the game after logging in. "Failed to init Direct3D. Object variable or With block variable not set" I find that this issue has been happening for a couple days now. It wasn't happening before. Please don't tell me I may need a new...
  3. S

Pokemon Trivia & Giveaways

Hey Guys, Symbiosis Here. I have been trying to spark up the community recently. I have been doing daily Pokemon Trivia & Giveaways. I want your feedback though. In the past week I have gaveaway over 10 Shiny Pokemon, 10 Rare Pokemon, 10 Token Store Pokemon, Over 20 Million in Pokecash, 30-40...
  4. S

Farewell My Friends

Hello, Some of you may or may not know me around here. I wasn't here for too long. I watched PWO for a few years before really signing up and playing. I finally joined and started playing. While I was playing I spent a few hundred dollars in donations for Token Store Pokemon and I was selling...
  5. S

UIS Error!

http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=9111 I went into the trade union in saffron and by accident hit the wrong key and auto exited right after entering. My character froze up but I was still logged in and could read chat. I logged out and now I can't get back in "User...
  6. S

Shiny Beldum xD

Bought a Bold Beldum from Token Store and with one try got a Shiny Beldum!
  7. S

Forums Suggestion: Additions & Changes

I feel that the forums is lacking a bit. I see we don't have much discussion as it is on the forums in some sections and the staff may not want too add more on if we can't even keep some sections Non-PWO related alive and active but here's my thought on some sections that would make a good...
  8. S

Top Most Active! - Monthly

A most active list for monthly time frame that the user with the most active hours in-game for that month person would hold a forums or in-game tag for the following month. If that person was unable to stay as active the following month they would be stripped of the title/tag and the person who...
  9. S

Treinador_Red LOL

So, This guy is new to PWO apparently. My girlfriend(Neurotoxin) is still in the first route and just like me she donated and has a full team of pokemon, 3 of them which being starters. She challenges this guy to a battle and he lost. Afterwards he calls her a hacker, then can't even type/speak...
  10. S

Investment

Hello, I come to you today to talk to you directly about PWO and it's future. I have been watching and lurking PWO since it opened. At the time it was open I was currently at another Pokemon MMO and content. PWO has grown and keeps improving more and more. I am very glad and proud of what you...
  11. S

Exact IP Address

I would just like to inform the staff that at anytime they see the same two IP Address online at once that it is me and Neurotoxin. We live together so we run off of same internet. We are not botting. Both real people as far as I can tell because she's laying next to me lol Thank You, Symbiosis
  12. S

Trading

I tried doing some research on my own but I have found different answers. My question is what is the minimum requirements to be able to trade pokemon? I have a lot of tokens left and nothing I really want from the shop at the moment. I was planning to buy some pokemon from the token shop and...
  13. S

PWO Generations!

Hello PWO Community, I have watched PWO for a couple years before I joined. While I have seen lots of improvements in many area's in these years we really haven't had any Pokemon or Regions added on. I don't know if its because PWO current client can't handle it, because it seems like that's a...
  14. S

Client Crash/Error

Hello, I got my girl to join PWO but she doesn't have a gaming setup like me. She has a Aspire one ZG5: http://www.engadget.com/products/acer/aspire/one/zg5/ Hopefully she will get a new computer soon! Anyways,She gets a error upon login into game that caused the client to crash every time...
  15. S

Symbiosis - One with the flow!

Real Name? Terry Jones D.O.B? October 25th, 1994 (Turning 20) Current Job? Currently Not Working? Unless you count being a Administrator for another Pokemon Site? Special or Rare Talents? Pokemon Master? Pokemon Journey Started? October 25th, 1999 Hobbies? Pokemon Gaming, Pokemon Anime...