Symbiosis

Website
www.facebook.com
Real Name?
Terry Jones

D.O.B?
October 25th, 1994 (Turning 20)

Current Job?
Currently Not Working? Unless you count being a Administrator for another Pokemon Site?

Special or Rare Talents?
Pokemon Master?

Pokemon Journey Started?
October 25th, 1999

Hobbies?
Pokemon Gaming, Pokemon Anime, Pokemon Manga, Pokemon TCG, Pokemon Forums

Style?
Black T-Shirts, Tripps, Colorful Girl Socks. Skate Shoes

What brings you to Pokemon World Online?
I have played a couple other Pokemon MMORPG's and was just not satisfied! While playing those other Pokemon MMMORPG's for years I have kept a close eye on Pokemon World Online. The one reason I never joined was the fact that Generation 4 was not released(Still not released). It has my favorite pokemon of all times and kinda sucked one of the top Pokemon MMORPG's still doesn't have it. I got over that fact though for now. Maybe one day we will have Generation 4. Anyways, I made a account finally after lurking for a couple years, Donated some money, got a 30 days member pass and bought some pokemon and now I am here introducing myself.

Other Information?
I own a 1999 Jeep Cherokee Classic. I have a wonderful girl!(Once my girl can get a new PC she will be playing too, Currently her PC gets a error every time she trys to started up PWO.) I basically spend my days & nights on my computer browsering Pokecommunity, Administrating PokemonPlus and browsering the internet of Pokemon things and playing Pokemon games.

I am looking for more friends online and offline! So don't be scared to start a conversation with me! You can find my profile links to PokeCommunity and PokemonPlus in my signature if your a member there feel free to add me. You can also find my Facebook on my profile.

If you have any questions feel free to ask! Looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends!

DTRex

Website
twitter.com
PWO is a PG rated game , so please try not to talk about drinks, cigarettes etc. Btw its nice to meet a huge fan of Pokemon like you Terry. Everyone is so friendly on here & I am sure you gonna enjoy :D Good Luck :)

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Welcome Symbiosis; glad to have you join us if you've been interested for so long. I must say, I very really see such detailed introductions!

Symbiosis

Website
www.facebook.com
DTRex said:
PWO is a PG rated game , so please try not to talk about drinks, cigarettes etc. Btw its nice to meet a huge fan of Pokemon like you Terry. Everyone is so friendly on here & I am sure you gonna enjoy :D Good Luck :)

Alright, I edited my introduction. Thanks for the welcome and heads up!

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
You've made a good greeting... nice to know a few about you.

Welcome to PWO~
Have fun~

Fionavara

Jinji said:
Welcome Symbiosis; glad to have you join us if you've been interested for so long. I must say, I very really see such detailed introductions!

agree! and I suppose u mean rarely there jinjin :D
very nice intro!
welcome to our home terry! hope yo staying, if u followed the game closely you also know how much it improved last 3 years, don't worry we'll get to gen 4 eventually.

Symbiosis

Website
www.facebook.com
julio2503 said:
You've made a good greeting... nice to know a few about you.

Welcome to PWO~
Have fun~

Thank you :)

Fionavara said:
Jinji said:

agree! and I suppose u mean rarely there jinjin :D
very nice intro!
welcome to our home terry! hope yo staying, if u followed the game closely you also know how much it improved last 3 years, don't worry we'll get to gen 4 eventually.

Thank you & Yes,I have. Hopefully one day we will have 4th generation :)

Symbiosis

Website
www.facebook.com
My In-game name is Symbiosis. My girl will be joining me tomorrow in playing PWO after I take her to get a new PC. Her name will be Neurotoxin. After tomorrow we will be online at least a minimum of 5 hours daily, depending on real life duties maybe more some days. We are interested in a serious guild and are looking for more friends in PWO. So don't be afraid to contact us and start a conversation. We do ask that you have a high maturity. No little kids please. Thank you.

DomT.

Youngster
welcome to Game Terry/Symbiosis whatever u like,it seems ur future team will be contain all kanto starters final evolution,Hope u see ingame,enjoy dude xDDx

Symbiosis

Website
www.facebook.com
UW01 said:
welcome to Game Terry/Symbiosis whatever u like,it seems ur future team will be contain all kanto starters final evolution,Hope u see ingame,enjoy dude xDDx

For now yes. My real team normally is Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon, Garchomp, Gallade, Metagross. My team here is Charizard, Blastoise, Venasaur, Dragonite, Gardivor(I guess??), Metagross.

Thanks for the warm welcome :)