Treinador_Red LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symbiosis

Website
www.facebook.com
So, This guy is new to PWO apparently. My girlfriend(Neurotoxin) is still in the first route and just like me she donated and has a full team of pokemon, 3 of them which being starters. She challenges this guy to a battle and he lost. Afterwards he calls her a hacker, then can't even type/speak proper english and after she explains she donated for them, he begs her to give him pokemon in which case is even more funny because she can't even trade yet LMAO...

I couldn't figure out how to take a screenshot of PWO on her laptop but I was there to witness it all and it was so dang funny lol

DomT.

Youngster
xDDx it seems ur both future team will be kanto's starter final evolution,but it seems Symbiosis team would be powerful than His Girlfriend Team

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Symbiosis said:
So, This guy is new to PWO apparently. My girlfriend(Neurotoxin) is still in the first route and just like me she donated and has a full team of pokemon, 3 of them which being starters. She challenges this guy to a battle and he lost. Afterwards he calls her a hacker, then can't even type/speak proper english and after she explains she donated for them, he begs her to give him pokemon in which case is even more funny because she can't even trade yet LMAO...

I couldn't figure out how to take a screenshot of PWO on her laptop but I was there to witness it all and it was so dang funny lol

I am locking this topic as it seems to be you have only made it to ridicule a player; Not only because they can't speak English very well, but because they have only just started and don't yet understand things.

If you disagree to this, feel free to PM me explaining why I should unlocked it.

If any staff member disagrees to me locking this topic, feel free to unlock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.