Forums Suggestion: Additions & Changes

Symbiosis

Website
www.facebook.com
I feel that the forums is lacking a bit. I see we don't have much discussion as it is on the forums in some sections and the staff may not want too add more on if we can't even keep some sections Non-PWO related alive and active but here's my thought on some sections that would make a good addition to our forums or some improvements!

-Change "Update Zone" Category name to "PWO Official News, Announcements & Updates!"

Next, I believe we should make a Forums Category in it self for Player Support, Feedback and Suggestions for PWO, Not just have it grouped all together under Pokémon World Online Zone, because honestly that is one hell of a long list under "Pokémon World Online Zone" when your scrolling through and it all looks real jumbled up! In this new Category we would have the following forum sections...

-Player Supporter
-Suggestions
-Feedback
-Questions & Answers(For Questions that are PWO related but don't really pertain to having a client or in-game issue)
-Community Watch
-Token Issues

-Change "Update Zone" Category name to "PWO Official News, Announcements & Updates!"

Under "Pokémon World Online Zone" change Trade & Battle Forum Sections to a more Pokemon related term such as or along the lines of PWO Battle Arena, PWO Battle Stadium, PWO Trade Corner or PWO Trade Central...You get the idea

Here is how I see PWO Forums in my dreams...

PWO Official News, Announcements & Updates

-News & Announcements
-Change Logs
-Server Status
-Facebook
-Twitter

PWO Assistance Center

-Feedback & Suggestions
-Trainer Supporter
-Questions & Answers(For Questions that are PWO related but don't really pertain to having a client or in-game issue)
-Community Watch
-Token Issues

Pokémon World Online Zone
-The Meet & Greet
-General PWO Talk
-PWO Speculations
-PWO Trade Central
-PWO Battle Stadium
-PWO Day Care
-Guild Warehouse
-Events

Pokemon General

-Pokemon General
-Pokemon Anime & Manga
-Pokemon Gaming(Discussion on Pokemon Game System Games)
-Pokemon Trivia(Forum games relating to Pokemon)

Creativity Zone
-Museum of Fine Arts
-Literature Castle
-Mappers Kingdom
-Music
-Legendary Quest Writers(Do you think you have what it takes?)

Off-Topic

-General Discussions
-Technology 101
-Entertainment(Discuss Movies,TV,Anime,Manga,Games,Music and much more under one category)
-Forum Games
-Other

This is my two cents and what I came up with. This is my advice to PWO as PokemonPlus's Forums Co-Owner/Admin. Tell me what you think guys! No one worded answer. Keep it long and detailed and let you minds wonder on the possibilities!

Discuss!

LordBelemuel

There is a similar topic to this

http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=28834

Symbiosis

Website
www.facebook.com
I knew of that already. I thought that this deserved a topic itself since its such in depth and I plan going even more in depth later with the thread once I take a quick break from reading,typing and editing lol

Saric

Youngster
I may be just picking out, but currently PWO does not have a facebook page. There has been one made, but it fell out of use and is no longer supported. As for the rest of the topic, fair points. But why have an "Other" section? Wouldn't General Discussion cover that?

Symbiosis

Website
www.facebook.com
True I have been following the facebook page for a couple years and it has died off. While Twitter seems to get more popular I feel that our Facebook should come back into use since it allows for more options than Twitter really does. While Twitter is good for posting quick updates and so forth. Facebook is good for posting quick updates, making a group and having our own page that can be custom designed. As far as the "Other" forums section while General I was thinking it could be used more so for General daily chat about the world and things going on around us. "Other" would be used for players them self for nonsense or random things that happen in there daily life say if someone got a new car or had something happen in there life they could post and discuss about it. My foreseeing for PWO forums isn't just for PWO and Pokemon alone but to bring a community even closer with real life events and discussion to better get to know one another.