Pokemon Trivia & Giveaways

Symbiosis

Website
www.facebook.com
Hey Guys,

Symbiosis Here. I have been trying to spark up the community recently. I have been doing daily Pokemon Trivia & Giveaways. I want your feedback though. In the past week I have gaveaway over 10 Shiny Pokemon, 10 Rare Pokemon, 10 Token Store Pokemon, Over 20 Million in Pokecash, 30-40 Tokens & a Few Memberships.

Pokemon Trivia Daily Prizes

1 Million Poke Cash Per Question
1-5 Tokens Per Question
PWO Membership

Giveaways
Shiny Pokemon
Token Store Pokemon

Have you been enjoying them?
Are you guys liking the prizes that I give?
Are they making you want to be more active to participate in my events?
Anything else you would like to see?

Let me know your thoughts!

Symbiosis

Website
www.facebook.com
nightmarerealm said:
How do I participate?

You just have to be online when I do them. Anyone can participate. Only requirement is for the Pokemon Trivia or Giveaways that include Pokemon is that you be able to trade. The times vary. i don't do it the same time everyday. I am online 15 hours every day though so it could be anytime! I do it random so that its a different set of people each time. I don't want just the same set of people playing at the same time everyday to win.

Kitrica

I haven't been online when you do them but they sound really fun. You're doing a great thing for the community :3

Tha-Kram

is it possible to give your timezone?
so people have at least some sort of indication when the event will take place ;)

Sanven

Lolz symbiosis..!!! where you gone now after that question :p never seen online...!!!
haha such a liar...