Search results

1. Rigaudon

[Closed] Extended Bird Party! (March 8 - March 15)

Join the Pewter City Museum for the event. Go upstairs and talk to the Bird Party Butler to join in.  If you're stuck in Johto, talk to the Event Transporter in Cherrygrove City and she'll take you there. Just be sure to follow the invitation code! Anyone that doesn't have 6 bird Pokemon in...
  2. Rigaudon

Bird Party in the Pewter Museum Holodeck Next Week (March 8 - March 11)

I'm importing a few exotic species to the Farside Valley map. Be there or be square.
  3. Rigaudon

Charity and 4th Gen Starters - Token Store

Thank you, PWO community!  We've reached our goals for emergency funds. From now on, whenever there is an excess of donations, proceeds will be given to the Child's Play charity. But that's not all. Chimchar, Piplup and Turtwig will be made available on the token store indefinitely. Like...
  4. Rigaudon

The Future of Swarms.

I don't normally post these, and in fact I didn't start doing swarms as an official thing, but here's a heads up. They're established enough for me to have to say this.   For context, Swarms started as a spontaneous way to make people's days brighter. Once every weekend, I would make something...
  5. Rigaudon

[Weekend Event] Back to Farside Valley! [CLOSED]

THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED. A big thanks to our community for joining us! Feel free to leave feedback here or on the suggestion forum if you want. You will still be able to complete the quest if you started it, assuming you have enough tickets. The Move Tutors will also stay for a couple more...
  6. Rigaudon

Hello Discord, Goodbye IRC.

A small handful of you have raised the possibility of PWO starting our own Discord server, and recently our Staff team took this into consideration. Our IRC has seen less and less use lately. That, combined with multiple other advantages when presented with the opportunity to swap, has lead us...
  7. Rigaudon

Donation/Server Logs

The Basics: Since this is a newer topic and a newer concept, this topic is liable for editing at any time. 1) The game and websites are hosted on one server. 2) The server costs approximately $333 a month.  3) No staff are paid to work on PWO. $0 goes to staff for their work. 4) "Ownership" of...
  8. Rigaudon

Ownership and Abilities

Before we begin, I want to note that you can ask related questions in your replies, as usual. Just make sure to read the entire topic to make sure I didn't already answer it. I'll likely ignore repeat questions. This topic is a continuation of the "A New Leg in our Journey" announcement. (Click...
  9. Rigaudon

Give us your feedback! March 24 Spider Woods Event.

This was a much more simple event than in the past, which allowed us to announce it days in advance. Please let us know what you thought about the following things: 1) Spawns.  Were the spawn choices suitable? Were the rarities ok for an event that lasts a weekend? 2)Obtaining a voucher. We...
  10. Rigaudon

[Weekend Event] Back to the Woods! CLOSED!

I'm a bit excited so excuse my lack of professionalism. We managed to kickstart one of this year's goals for PWO by telling people about this event a few days in advance! Woo! Hopefully we'll be able to give event notices even more in advance in the future. Normally a CG would be handling...
  11. Rigaudon

Outdated NPC Dialogue Thread

This game is old and has gone through a lot of changes. While it's not a bug, NPCs will reference outdated info sometimes. Post things here so I can keep it organized, in one place,  and easily referenced please.  Feel free to post here. If people tell me about outdated NPCs ingame, I'll write...
  12. Rigaudon

New Years Reflections and Roadmap

* = this phrase has a clickable link Hello everyone! I hope you all had an enjoyable or at least relaxing holidays. We've had a lot of questions * about PWO and where we're heading, so I figured it would be good to address our goals for 2017 and reflect a bit on what we as staff learned...
  13. Rigaudon

Trainers wanted for population control efforts. [Weekend Event][CLOSED]

The local Skitty population has increased rapidly. Trainers wanted for assistance in preserving local cat population from invasive feline species. Talk to Chris in Celadon city or Mitchel in Olivine city for more information.  Offer will last for 3 days. Population expected to remain for 5...
  14. Rigaudon

[Closed/Feedback] Festive Village: Congratulations!

Congratulations to The-Joker for being the player that placed the most presents! Please talk to the Xmas Record Shop NPC for your prize. The playerbase also beat the staff's hidden goal of 7,500 total present donations. In a few days, every player that talked to Melinda or the Holiday Tree will...
  15. Rigaudon

Venture Forth into the Occult...[Event] CLOSED

This event has concluded and is no longer open to the public. As the sites of the largest hauntings of Ghost Pokémon in the Kanto and Johto regions, Ecruteak City and Lavender Town have become home to a great deal of spiritualist beliefs; and many Trainers reside in or near the town who obsess...
  16. Rigaudon

How to Customize your Hotkeys

Does this even go here? We have a quest guide section but not a "general" walkthrough/guide section. Whatever, if I'm wrong somebody can move this. O0 I've been asked this a lot lately so I decided to repost this in an easier-to-find manner. How to change your hotkeys: You can assign at most...
  17. Rigaudon

Battle Tower is Live!

Hello, Pokemon World Online! We are pleased to announce that the Battle Tower is up and running. For those of you with 16 badges, hop aboard the nearest ferry boat and embark on your journey to duke it out for battle points! You can exchange battle points for a wide variety of prizes ranging...
  18. Rigaudon

Rig Project Changelog

Good Evening. I am one of the Administrators for the game. I primarily focus on content management, feature organization and design processes. Don't post ban/donation issues here or PM me about them. Go through the proper channels on the Playerdex, please! Just because I can do almost anything...
  19. Rigaudon

Make your own quest! Force Rig to try it!

Project: Help Rigaudon learn how to script for PWO by making him create ridiculous quests! Write any quest... •with any requirements •with any storyline/dialogue you want (NOTE: You can also name the NPCs) •and with any reward. Sadly, I can't make such a silly quest available to the public...
  20. Rigaudon

Which Region is better in PWO?

This is not "which region has the best starters." Edit: I do not consider Mt. Silver part of Kanto or Johto because it requires 16 badges to enter and can be reached from either of them. You have the ability to change your vote. Players, please post why you made a specific choice. Edit: Staff...