Make your own quest! Force Rig to try it!

Rigaudon

Youngster
Project:
Help Rigaudon learn how to script for PWO by making him create ridiculous quests!

Write any quest...
•with any requirements
•with any storyline/dialogue you want (NOTE: You can also name the NPCs)
•and with any reward.

Sadly, I can't make such a silly quest available to the public, but this does give you full creative license as long as you keep it PG.

Also, I will personally play through and -attempt- to complete anything you guys create, and will post pictures of my trials. The only limits are based on the system, but I'll try to translate anything you say into an ingame mechanic. If this gets more popular than I expected, I'll sadly have to pick the best I can work with, but don't let that stop you from making something silly, serious, punishingly difficult/easy, or hilarious. I might even come back to yours once I have the skills to do it.

This is effective as of now and will continue until I am comfortable with the scripting language. Just post here and I'll get cracking.

(Example: "The player must battle a team of level 100 mews. At the end they get rewarded a level 2 Caterpie.")

Arnie

i did have a quest idea in the back of my mind but would need the orange islands to impliment :p

Tha-Kram

sort of storyline:
little boy abuses its Magikarp because it's too weak
he challenges you to prove him wrong, by beating his team with only his (lvl 10) Magikarp
you can train it, but you may not evolve it (that noob doesn't see the relation between Gyarados and magikarp and will DQ you)

his team:
1. Jumpluff (lvl 35)
2. Pikachu (lvl 35)
3. Scyther (lvl 35)
4. Charizard (lvl 36)

is that something you are willing to try?

o yeah, the reward is that you may keep that Magikarp

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
You've been going on a journey for a long time, so long that you've been to every map PWO has ever released. Because of this, you decide to revisit some of the old maps to see if there's anything you might have missed. Upon revisiting the 2012 christmas event map, you go deep into the ice, searching for some pokemon you might have missed to fill this emptiness you feel. Never thinking you'd see another trainer there, you're both surprised and terrified when you find "GOD" there. No no, not in some religious rebirth kind of way, you find NPC "GOD Usopp" deep within the ice, seemingly frozen....

Naturally, as any good natured human would do, you break him free of his ice prison, and give him a nice shoulder rub to warm him up. He explains to you that a demonic trainer froze him there long ago, and he's been waiting for you to rescue him. After he expresses his tremendous gratitude (sounding like a total goober) he asks you to get revenge on that demonic trainer for him, as he's certainly no match for him. He tells you that this trainer can probably be found in the lost town, still searching for his Shiny Umbreon. He gives you a final warning that you should be wary of his Shiny Lapras, as that's what he used to seal away "God Usopp" in ice oh so long ago!

After a long journey you finally arrive at the Lost Town. You search until you find a dark figure in Dungeons North... and see his name is ... Eco The Terrible! You confront his about GOD Usopp but he just gets angry that you released him from his fate. He says something about GOD Usopp being a lilly livered crybaby, and in a fit of rage he attacks you! "Prepare to be exposed to the force of my willpower!" *dun dun dunnnnn*

*Battle commences*
Eco The Terrible's Team- S Flygon, S Metagross, Espeon, S Umbreon, Mew, S Lapras

After narrowly defeating Eco The Terrible, he warns you "You know not what a plague you've unleashed upon PWO, GOD Usopp will condemn us all" and you receive the item "Ice shard" from the victory.

You go back to show GOD USopp the ice shard as proof of your victory, and he breaks out into tears, becoming increasingly difficult to understand

"Thank youuu ... do... mush!! Ive ... been baiting.... so wery wrong.... wahahaha!!!"

He gives you the item x accuracy as a reward for avenging him.

"Now I can finally complete my goal of making everyone in PWO disappointed in me!" He says, and then goes on a rant

"I'm the king of snipers, born on sharpshooter island, feared by all, and have an army of 100,000 men."

he rambles on...

"You can call me CAPTAIN GOD Usopp if you like ... yeah.... I'm a brave warrior of the see so if you ever want a REAL challenge then come and fight me!"

"I can see you shaking at the very thought, I'll let you off this time!"

He should disappear, or stop talking out of fear that you might actually accept the challenge now, because he's really a wimp. If you're up to the task I'd like to see SS of this.

Arnie

EcoWOLFrb said:
You've been going on a journey for a long time, so long that you've been to every map PWO has ever released. Because of this, you decide to revisit some of the old maps to see if there's anything you might have missed. Upon revisiting the 2012 christmas event map, you go deep into the ice, searching for some pokemon you might have missed to fill this emptiness you feel. Never thinking you'd see another trainer there, you're both surprised and terrified when you find "GOD" there. No no, not in some religious rebirth kind of way, you find NPC "GOD Usopp" deep within the ice, seemingly frozen....

Naturally, as any good natured human would do, you break him free of his ice prison, and give him a nice shoulder rub to warm him up. He explains to you that a demonic trainer froze him there long ago, and he's been waiting for you to rescue him. After he expresses his tremendous gratitude (sounding like a total goober) he asks you to get revenge on that demonic trainer for him, as he's certainly no match for him. He tells you that this trainer can probably be found in the lost town, still searching for his Shiny Umbreon. He gives you a final warning that you should be wary of his Shiny Lapras, as that's what he used to seal away "God Usopp" in ice oh so long ago!

After a long journey you finally arrive at the Lost Town. You search until you find a dark figure in Dungeons North... and see his name is ... Eco The Terrible! You confront his about GOD Usopp but he just gets angry that you released him from his fate. He says something about GOD Usopp being a lilly livered crybaby, and in a fit of rage he attacks you! "Prepare to be exposed to the force of my willpower!" *dun dun dunnnnn*

*Battle commences*
Eco The Terrible's Team- S Flygon, S Metagross, Espeon, S Umbreon, Mew, S Lapras

After narrowly defeating Eco The Terrible, he warns you "You know not what a plague you've unleashed upon PWO, GOD Usopp will condemn us all" and you receive the item "Ice shard" from the victory.

You go back to show GOD USopp the ice shard as proof of your victory, and he breaks out into tears, becoming increasingly difficult to understand

"Thank youuu ... do... mush!! Ive ... been baiting.... so wery wrong.... wahahaha!!!"

He gives you the item x accuracy as a reward for avenging him.

"Now I can finally complete my goal of making everyone in PWO disappointed in me!" He says, and then goes on a rant

"I'm the king of snipers, born on sharpshooter island, feared by all, and have an army of 100,000 men."

he rambles on...

"You can call me CAPTAIN GOD Usopp if you like ... yeah.... I'm a brave warrior of the see so if you ever want a REAL challenge then come and fight me!"

"I can see you shaking at the very thought, I'll let you off this time!"

He should disappear, or stop talking out of fear that you might actually accept the challenge now, because he's really a wimp. If you're up to the task I'd like to see SS of this.

i like this. only 1 problem. apparantly NPCs cannot have shinies.

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
Damn, alright then just make lapras and the others nonshiny, and instead of shiny metagross make it a dragonite.

*EDIT* or, as creobis says, if it's possible try to make it happen.

Orean

Website
twitter.com
Arnie_Jr said:

It actually is possible; a boolean is used in Xanscript to determine a Pokemon's shiny/non-shiny property, but this hasn't been exercised for any public NPC at this time.

Moreover (as a general tidbit of advice to all quest submitters), regardless of any suspected limitations in Xanscript, I wouldn't want those to be taken into heavy consideration when devising an imaginative storyline. Yes, limitations do exist, but when they're thought of, they tend to mar creativity and imaginativity in the thought process from its full potential. Regardless of suspected limitations, I would advise thinking of quests with a more limitless mindset—especially as new Xanscript functions are added—a work in progress—and as we find workable workarounds. ;)

Rigaudon

Youngster
Tha_Kram and Ecowolfrb's quests are almost completed. I just need to learn a few things and double check the work. (I'm sure I did something horribly wrong, so don't hold your breath for it to go this easily.)

Zywa-Torpeda

20 years later in PWO world...
We are all doomed... the extinction of human race and our beloved Pokemons is near, as the ship of alien Deoxys came here to destroy us. The only thing that we can do is to set our Hero (means MY nickname :p ) to find The Legendary Kings of pokemons and convince them to help us defeat the near destruction.

- Start in Saffron and talk to npc PWO President Shane. He gives you the task to find 6 lvl 100 Legendary Pokemon Kings.
- Find and catch 6 Legendary Shiny Pokes : S Lugia(Whirl Island), S Mewtwo(Cerulean Cave), S Dialgia (lets say Mt.Silver), S Darkrai(you need to go to Halloween 2011 map for this one), S Entei(Chinese new years event, on the graveyard), S Latias(Ice cave in last Christmas event)
- Return to saff and talk to President again.
- Go to Palet Town to chase out the aliens.
- Battle team of six lvl 100 S Deoxyses (may the npc be an nice alien himself too)
- After battle you'll get item "Heart of Planet". Take it to Saff to Mr.President. He will need you to take it to Mr.Rockstar in Pewter City Museum.

After that you'll say farrewell to your pokes, they'll give u a mistery egg...what is it? We'll see In the next episode (so when you finish this one, and will have a hunger for more) :p

Think you can manage this one? :D

PS: If pokes can not be shiny, than make them none shiny, but it would be less fun to watch.

Show me photos after :D

SapphirePhoenix

So almost anything goes? Hehehe.. >:D
The map locations were there just for the storyline feel. They could probably all be standing next to each other in the same room and still work, haha. The NPC names are random and I'm also not sure if these could all be done in game, but here goes:

Storyline: A researcher visiting Pallet Town is requesting assistance because he is studying the origins of Eevee's mysterious evolutionary power. Your mission involves a series of tasks in order to help him uncover evidence to support his thesis that Eevee were once common in the southern areas of Kanto and it gained the power to evolve into various Pokemon due to the large change of environments it migrated over in the ancient past.

NPC: Researcher Evan
Dialogue:
Hello trainer! I'm researching the evolutionary properties of Eevee, and I'm convinced that Eevee is able to evolve into multiple Pokemon because it migrated and adapted to different environments. Would you like to help me on my research?
(yes or no choice) If yes-
Excellent! I have a theory that Eevee were once common around Cinnabar Island, Seafoam Islands, and parts of Kanto. However, to aid in my research I need you to obtain 5 pieces of Evolution Evidence (<-- that's an item) for me. I have other assistants assigned to do fieldwork there and I would like you to help me collect the Evolution Evidence from them. You should head off to Cinnabar Island first. One of my assistants should be studying near the volcano.

NPC: Assistant Gregory
Dialogue:
Ah I see, you're helping Researcher Evan! I'm here gathering evidence that the Eevee originally lived on this island before expanding to other regions. How do I know this? It's because this island was the only source of fire stones in Kanto, and ancient lava floes showed Eevee foot prints in the rocks. But I'm missing one more key piece of evidence! In order for Eevee to evolve in the wild naturally, they need to have been exposed to Fire Stone material. I'm thinking that a certain self-destructing rock-type pokemon was able to detonate and release Fire Stone Shards trapped in the rocks. I need you to give me 10 of these Firestone shards by battling the wild Graveler.

(Firestone shards should be an uncommon drop from defeating wild Gravlers in the cave)
(Then you talk to Assistant Gregory again after you collect all 10)

So I was right! The Graveler was able to release the shards from the rocks in order for Eevee to evolve into Flareon! I suppose the massive volcanic activity over the decades wiped out most of Eevee's habitat here.. But my part of the research is now complete. Please give this Evolution Evidence to Researcher Evan! I think you should talk to my co-assistant who is somewhere in the Seafoam Islands.

(You gain an Evolution Evidence Item)

NPC: Assistant Rianne
Dialogue: (this person also won't intiate the quest unless you have 1 evolution evidence item in your possession)
Oh, I see you spoke to Assistant Gregory! I'm researching these islands because we believe that Eevee adapted to these islands from the population on Cinnabar Island. We've found evidence of Water Stone shards deep within the cave, and ancient skeletons of Vaporeon in these caves as well! It would make sense for the Eevee here to adapt a water evolution because the sea is the only place to obtain food here. I had all the evidence but I need one more. There is a Pokemon here -a Staryu- that also evolves when exposed to a Water Stone. Would you be able to capture a Staryu here for me to look at?
(yes or no choice) If yes:
Thank you! Staryu are rare these days but it's not impossible to find one!

(The quest should be set so that only Staryu caught after the quest is initiated counts. So go catch a Staryu and take it to the guy)

I see, this Staryu is intriguing. May I ask you to evolve it into Starmie for me as well?

(Evolve that Staryu to Starmie)

That's perfect! My research here is complete! The evolution to Vaporeon probably made the Eevee line strong enough to swim to the mainland of Kanto. Speaking of which, here is my Evolution Evidence. My fellow researcher is at Fuschia City rigth now near the Safari Zone. He's studying Eevee of the mainland.

(You recieve another Evolution Evidence Item)

NPC: Assistant Trevor
Dialogue: (this person also won't intiate the quest unless you have 2 Evolution Evidence items in your possession)
I was researching Pokemon from the Cinnabar Island and I discovered something interesting. There is evidence that Ditto once lived on Cinnabar Island as well as Eevee, and both carry some transformative properties unique to their lines. That makes me wonder what advantage Ditto has over its environment by changing to various Pokemon appearances. Would you help me with this area of research?

(He gives you a level 1 Ditto)

I need you to train this Ditto to level 90 and take note of how it interacts with its environment. This is very important for my Eevee research but my personal time is limited so I can't train it myself.

(Train that same Ditto to level 90)

I see, so the Ditto was able to survive from its ability to transform. There is a Ditto Master in the Safari Zone I would also like you to speak to. I came here to meet him but he's too busy trying to find Chansey.

(Go to the first map of the Safari Zone)

NPC: Ditto master
Dialogue: (Only speaks to you if you have a Ditto on your team- I suppose this is like a gym leader you can only battle once)
So you have a Ditto.. LET'S BATTLE!!

(His Team has 2 level 90 Ditto)

You're pretty good with Ditto. And I see you were sent here by Assistant Trevor, when you see him again can you give this statue to him? Thanks!

(You recieve a Ditto Statue)

(Talk to Assistant Trevor again):
Oh good, you got the Ditto Statue for me! I suppose it had a difficult time when battling other Dittos too right? That's why I think Eevee gained the ability to evolve into Jolteon after they appeared here. It needed to have an advantage over Vaporeon so that it could survive, so it evolved into an element that had an advantage over its former evolution. My area of research is complete!

(You recieve another Evolution Evidence Item. He also takes the Ditto Statue from your inventory so it isn't there as junk)

Our research is nearly complete, but there are still two evolutions that we are investigating: Espeon and Umbreon. Visit Saffron, my fellow assistants are there.

NPC: Assistant Sam
Dialogue: (this person also won't intiate the quest unless you have 3 Evolution Evidence items in your possession)
Did you know some Pokemon can evolve when happy? Why do you suppose that is? I guess I'm asking too many questions. I was studying Eevee evolutions and it was discovered later that Eevee could evolve into Espeon and Umberon when very happy. There was evidence that Espeon existed here in the wild at one point but they disappeared when humans settled the place. I would like help researching the curiosity that is Espeon. Will you help me?
(yes or no choice) if yes-

(You receive a level 1 Eevee)

Please take this Eevee and evolve it into Espeon. I would like to see what sort of changes this Eevee went through as it accompanied you.

(You evolve the Eevee into Espeon)

That Espeon looks wonderfully happy. Isn't it strange that they need humans to happiness evolve now? My research suggests that Eevee stopped happiness evolution because they were once scared of people. It would also be why they are no longer found in the wild here. May I ask for one more favor? Please take care of that Espeon. It was a research Eevee but it looks so happy that I don't want to hurt it by tearing it away from you.

Here's my Evolution Evidence. Please see our last researcher at Lavender Town.

NPC: Assistant Guss
Dialogue: (this person also won't initiate the quest unless you have 4 Evolution Evidence items in your possession)
Eevee has adapted to so many environments, but there was one problem- they were all diurnal. It makes sense for an Eevee to adapt to the night life and become an Umbreon to fill in that niche. But, why does it only evolve when it is happy? My personal theory is that as the Eevee migrated across Kanto, only the happiest ones were able to survive because happiness can bring inner strength. Would you like to help me on my research?
Eevee does not react to Moon Stones when evolving into Umbreon and I want to investigate why. In the Rock Tunnel there are Onix that often drop Moon Stone Shards as they burrow through the cave deposits. Can you go and obtain 10 Moon Stone Shards for me? I want all 10 at once, not in increments.

(Go to the Rock Tunnel and defeat Onix for Moon Stone Shards)
(Give the 10 Moon Stone Shards to Assistant Guss)

Thank you, I think I figured it out! Moon Stones and their Shards originated from eons worth of meteorites across Kanto. Eevee didn't adapt to this foreign object so it found an alternate evolution method! Eevee are remarkable Pokemon! But my research isn't over yet. Why does it need happiness to evolve? I have a horrible idea that I need you to research behind the scenes..
I want you to raise an Eevee to have 0 happiness and show it to me. Are you willing to do that?

(You receive a level 1 Eevee)

Take this Eevee and make it as unhappy as possible. I want to see 0 happiness.

(You show the Eevee with 0 happiness)

Hmm this Eevee looks terrible. It doesn't even have the will to eat, poor thing! I see why Eevee needs to be happy- their abilities are dependent on their physical and mental conditions and happy Eevee are strong Eevee! I don't want the police to come after me for allowing Pokemon abuse so keep and and raise it. And don't tell anyone about that Eevee!
Thank you for your help, I think you have helped me complete my research.

Here's my Evolution Evidence Item. Take your evidence back to Researcher Evan, I have a feeling he's eagerly awaiting the research results.

(Go back to Researcher Evan)

Researcher Evan: So my hunch was correct! I think my research group now has enough evidence to verify that Eevee was a Pokemon that had adapted to survive the changing environments. I am going to present my findings to the Global Pokemon Conference in Hoenn next year, wish me luck! And thank you for your help, I shall credit you as part of the research.

Arnie

Creobis said:
Arnie_Jr said:

It actually is possible; a boolean is used in Xanscript to determine a Pokemon's shiny/non-shiny property, but this hasn't been exercised for any public NPC at this time.

Moreover (as a general tidbit of advice to all quest submitters), regardless of any suspected limitations in Xanscript, I wouldn't want those to be taken into heavy consideration when devising an imaginative storyline. Yes, limitations do exist, but when they're thought of, they tend to mar creativity and imaginativity in the thought process from its full potential. Regardless of suspected limitations, I would advise thinking of quests with a more limitless mindset—especially as new Xanscript functions are added—a work in progress—and as we find workable workarounds. ;)

ah i didnt know this. i just said that from my own personal experiences with xanascript and from what ive generally heard

nemo55

Awesome quest SapphirePhoenix, I'll just say getting that Ditto to lvl 90 will be absolute hell lol. I think lvl 50 would be more reasonable, even that would be a real torture, having to always switch pokes...transform doesn't even work either... (>._.)>

I think you should maybe work around a Pokemon that evolves around thunder stone, for example Pikachu to Raichu...possibly replace this with Ditto?

But the idea is there and would love to see this executed. ^-^

As for the final prize, if this quest is completed. We should get Leafeon or Glaceon just cause.. :p

SapphirePhoenix

Yeah Transform doesn't work, which is part of the reason why I picked that particular Pokemon as part of the quest, hehe (since Rig stated that punishingly difficult quests were okay to post). The other reason for Ditto was because it strangely worked with the random transformation storyline.

As for an overall reward, I figured that having to practice writing them all was reward enough for him :p Plus he would end up with a Ditto, Eevee and Espeon. But I suppose an end reward would be needed to hypothetically keep people from running off with the Pokemon before the series was done. In that case I'd set the reward to something like a Fire, Water and Thunder Stone or free entry to the safari zone for 1 day. And a Leafeon or Glaceon does sound like a nice reward for a quest like this, like it can be given to the player and then the parting words would be for them to figure out why Eevee evolves into it.

Rigaudon

Youngster
I'm not against players trying to have fun making me go through a longer quest, nor am I against them working (even in teams) to make something that could *theoretically* go public. It'd certainly be fun for me to watch ideas evolve over time. That's basically what we do in staff these days, so why not have a trial run for fun? Then again, why not pass up the chance to make me have to train a Ditto to level 90?

EDIT: Will be showing photos of everything I am able to complete. Just note some of these will take place on my crappy test maps and not the live areas, but we shall pretend they are the real places.

nemo55

SapphirePhoenix said:
Yeah Transform doesn't work, which is part of the reason why I picked that particular Pokemon as part of the quest, hehe (since Rig stated that punishingly difficult quests were okay to post). The other reason for Ditto was because it strangely worked with the random transformation storyline.

As for an overall reward, I figured that having to practice writing them all was reward enough for him :p Plus he would end up with a Ditto, Eevee and Espeon. But I suppose an end reward would be needed to hypothetically keep people from running off with the Pokemon before the series was done. In that case I'd set the reward to something like a Fire, Water and Thunder Stone or free entry to the safari zone for 1 day. And a Leafeon or Glaceon does sound like a nice reward for a quest like this, like it can be given to the player and then the parting words would be for them to figure out why Eevee evolves into it.

I'm always so critical and can almost never realize when a person is sarcastic, great example of foolish me analyzing things to the T. (hehe)

Ya Leafeon and Glaceon are sorta unrealistic. But I just remembered "VOUCHERS"!!! Ahh this would be a perfect, yet fairly long/difficult quest to reward maybe 2 or even 3 vouchers. ::)

GawertyXL

Make a quest revolving around meeting red and facing him. I can't put any details due to me not being home right now~

Krysi

Local Scapegoat
Website
anilist.co
Hm...to give you a challenge, I'll be quoting some old ideas we had discussed and editing/adding a few details to them.

Krysi said:
Rewards: I was thinking maybe for repeatable quests; players would get mostly bland rewards like Potions, Lemonade, etc. to start. This will eventually lead to more valuable items like TMs and then they get certain unique rewards for doing the quest X amount of times. For example, every time a repeatable quest is completed 100 times, the player will receive 1 Soothe Bell as a reward. There could be multiple NPCs like this throughout the game (I was thinking maybe 1 or 2 per continent) that all give a different unique item. Now I know this is a token item, so it's obvious this would have to be a more difficult to complete quest. Players would have to earn their free Soothe bells after all, not just have it handed to them.
Here's a random idea for a repeatable quest NPC:
The crazy old guy that likes Coffee in Viridian City could be put into the game. He'll say something like "Those crazy <Pokemon name> stole my instant coffee packs! Could you get them back for me please?" and once you collect maybe...10 packs (with an uncommon drop rate) from whatever Pokemon, you go back and finish the quest and get a random (or a randomly chosen pattern depending on the system being used) reward. Once done, you can talk to him again and repeat the quest. Once you've done this 100 times, he will have a different quote like "Wow, you've really been dedicated to helping me! I want you to have this for helping me out so much." and you will receive a Sooth Bell. Once this happens, the quest cycle counter will reset to 0 and you can do it all over again if you wanted. For the sake of testing, you can lower the number of cycles required. Also, I think it would also help if the NPC implied he'd give you a big reward after you helped him so many times, that way it keeps a player's interest even if they aren't aware of what the big prize really is.
These quests would be much easier. An example quest for this could be some random kid NPC that says something like "Help! I've lost my marbles! ...No really, I did. I dropped my jar of marbles and a bunch of Pokemon took them, would you please help me?" and you'd have to hunt for let's say...50 marbles that commonly drop from all Pokemon only in the same area as the NPC. The rewards would be similar to that of the repeatable quests, but the odds of getting a token-only item would be a LOT lower since it would require less effort as it only needs to be done once per day for a chance at getting a big reward.
This will have no quest to it, it would simply be a NPC (in every town so all players can access it) that gives something at random (I'm thinking a random evolution stone or X amount of Pokedollars, anything that could possibly be of use to both new and old players.) This one will not have a chance of getting any token-only items, that would be ridiculous since no effort is needed at all.

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
ZOMBIELAND

My old quests-
http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=27573 and http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=31603
Okay maybe no the first one, but the second quest is crazu enough for a try.
I usually browse through the skin folders looking for idea for quests. This time, ZOMBIES.
So, what happens is
You just Had to wander in the darkest sides of the Dark Cave East
SUDDENLY you see a ghost of an old man,.. blocking an entrance.
Old Guard: I would warn you not to enter this, for none who go in ever come out.. Those who do, well, you can see me.
But now, what's life without a little adventure? Stock up on your supplies and say your prayers, for this is the last time you breathe in the world of the living.

Two Options:
--Oh finally! Something interesting!--
--I'll grab some potions.. i dont think there will be pokecenters in there--

If you choose first option:
You find yourself in a rather interesting map.
It's all black.. all you can see is a small ladder in one corner of the map.
muaahha. You gotta find your way out. It's like ecruteak gym.. just bigger, a lot bigger. There can be several paths tho/more than one ladder- all leading to the same place: The Haunted Cave (duh)

Walk through it, battle some NPCs.. they will warn you of the danger that lies ahead, but anyways thereis no turning back now, some girl screams about seeing almost-dead people..(All the NPCs will be ghosts ofc) Then you enter the Sin City/Cursed Valley.

Meh, just a deadly, spooky, lonely, dark, haunted place. Some houses/hotels, full of ghosts ofc.
You see a Gengar sprite, name says "Mayor Gengar" or "Mayor Jinji"
What! A human? How did u wander into this dark part of the world?
Oh well, i am too old to give you a horrific scare. Might as well just use you for good.
He Gives You Two Options:
--Sure! When i chose this path, i meant it. I'm ready for anything!--
--Er.. I gotta use the toilet. brb!--

You choose the first option: The Mayor continues..
Pay attention, little one. Don't keep whacking that spacebar.
Once upon a time.. this town used to be a happy place.. it was a part of the living world.. But slowly it was crippled by the evil of the Dark Lord.
A boy, rejected by the society, who chose the wrong path, the path of evil, he turned everyone into a zombie.. i couldnt do anything but watch my town burnn. Everyone who fought back didn't survive.
With great pain; I, along with other powerful wizards, cast a spell to protect this town from the Dark Lord.. But we know that he still lurks away, not far away, along with his army. But we were too late.. Now this city is inhabited by just a few ghosts.
Now i need you to fin... *stomach rumbles* Or how about you grab me some souls? A sandwich will be fine too! You can find one in my house. Second to the right =)

You return with the sandwich. You also eat some of it because mrr.

Mayor: Uh oh! it turns out that the dark lord knows you are here! He also found out the way to your world! He is slowly turning them all into Zombies! You have doomed your people!
We cannot waste time pointing fingers though! Go, go to the sacred temple in the north part of the town and run through the scrolls.. one of them holds the secret to the ailment before the change becomes permament! Bring it to me and i'll read out what it says.

You go to the temple and see a box. It says A box full of scrolls written in ancient language. A kid-ghost stands near it. Says he will only give you one scroll every one hour just because he wants to be evil. Eventually you will get the scroll..

You take it to the Mayor
Mayor Jinji: I see. The scroll says that there is indeed a way to cure your friends.. I can help you out but i don't have one of the ingerdients.
You will have to go back to your world and find that ingredient.I have translated this bit of the scroll for you.
Put on this zombie makeup so that you look like them.. they must not recognize you. Remember, do not show any sudden movements. Do not use your bike else they will know you're a human! (Disable usage of bike Rig?)

You receive a small Clue [item 182 in skin folder]
It will contain a riddle telling you the location or the ingredient.

I talked to Rig and it seems like it would be possible for all players to appear like zombies.

You grab the ingredient and return through dark cave again.. there is no pokecenter in the quest areas so no escape rope.
Old guard on entrance says "Haha! Working for the Mayor are you? That's how i died too.."

Mayor: Well done kid! I have everything prepared, the potion will be ready soon..
Now, it's time for you to do what you were meant to. We're all counting on you. Go, Find the Dark Lord and defeat him, he cannot be far away. I know you can do it. bleh.

Tired, annoyed and hungry.. you will eventually reach the Old Guard at the entrance.. He will say he knows where the dark lord is and take you to a new map.
A small gym-like map with many zombie battle NPCs that you must defeat before challenging the Dark Lord. (Thank God for potions outsiide battles)
The Old Guard at the entrance turns out to be the dark lord. His team will consist of level 100 Zubat and then a level 100 Spiritomb.
The Dark Lord is defeated! (Unless ofcourse you're a noob who couldnt handle two pokes)
He leaves behind a ring/stone/pendant/anything else from the list of Items in default skin.

You go back to the Mayor
Mayor Jinji: Oh my child! I knew you could do it!
The potion is already on its way out! Soon enough, all pokemon who know sweet scent will spread the potion in the air and all humans will be back to normal. (alright we can work on this theory)
Hey! What's that stone?
What? You got this from the Dark Lord? Ohmai! This must be the Sorcerer's Stone! This can bring everyone in this town back to life! Things can return to the way they were again!
I cannot thank you enough child, you have brought peace to two worlds.. and possible connected them too.. Who knows, The Cursed Valley might become a part of the living world again!
How about a little reward for you then?
Unowns used to be a symbol of power for our city. Here, train this Unown from level 5 to 99 and bring it back to me. You can find me in ____.

If you ever decide to level it up, you can go to the Mayor.. he will be in some place in the 'human-world'.
He will reward you with
1 Revive
2 Pokeballs
3 Evolution Stones.
Dissapointing?
There will also be a small crate and a cupboard in the house where the Mayor will be. Not many people would see those though.
Press Spacebar near the crate, it will give you 10 million pokedollars.
Press Spacebar near the Cupboard, you will receive an item "Zombie Makeover" which gives you the look of a zombie. A one-time use only.

Gotta love short, quick, fun quests aye?

About time a quest written by the players is made public! Let's all riot till one of our quests is chosen!!