Search results

1. T

Still balling!!

Yo guys, its been a long time since I last checked the forums. For my old pwo friends just letting you know im still around and breathing, have had very bad times in life, my babyborn died, crisis in country, dont know why things happens like this, but there is nothing left than keep going...
  2. T

Where to Buy antidotes?

I liked how the staff members tried to encourage players to play the battles the way it should, In last Holodeck event, there was few NPCs giving advices to players about EVs, switching battles and stuff, However we can still see how players refuse to play how it should be, and we can still see...
  3. T

You noob "changer"

So I decided to make this topic, to mainly discuss about what you guys think about switching in battles?? Do you think PWO is ready to take the next step? With all these updates, moves fixes, EVs added, more abilities working, there are much more possibilities of battling or strategies, I can...
  4. T

It´s KP, not kryppo ._., xD

Well, I´ve been thinking this for a while and I have decided to leave the game, i do have the time to play it, I do have the resources to play it (a laptop and internet) though want to say im rlly dissapointed from PWO, I´ve been waiting for years for hoenn to come, some new UCs, the new pdex...
  5. T

Tecknician come take a look pls

well battles are becoming a bit annoying by some not decent battlers. heres the story... i saw yesterday HOF69 having a battle vs Lukewar but they started to discuss something i couldnt understand something about "im not going to atk cuz u refusing to atk choose another move" that was the fight...
  6. T

30-31 IV is never max spd??

Just a few thoughts/tips from me... any comments/experiences are welcome, I also would like u to correct me if im wrong (with facts not only with words as im saying this for own experience), I´d like the staff to show their thoughts on this, (of course if they want to), I would like to mainly...
  7. T

just another PWO player..

hi everyone, well i decided to make this topic cuz i never did introduce me when i started playing, i made my account 2 years ago although i have no many hours recorded cuz i was inactive for some months in my first year (actually i played one whole year without log in on forums nor reading the...
  8. T

changing nicknames!

well a few days ago i saw blue´s twit that says in new pdex we are going to be able to change our nickname, big time tho but when i saw the image something called my attention that i think is possibly a potential tool for cheaters to keep scamming or so, im talking about the option of changing...
  9. T

Marts??

Hi everyone, Well ive watched in trade channel there arent guys LF MS n tokens anymore lately, i asked to a friend n ive been told MS cant be bought anymore by other players, and been told too that the only way gettin´ MS now is donating n obtaining tokens till marts come up online again, well...