It´s KP, not kryppo ._., xD

The-Predator

Youngster
Well, I´ve been thinking this for a while and I have decided to leave the game, i do have the time to play it, I do have the resources to play it (a laptop and internet) though want to say im rlly dissapointed from PWO, I´ve been waiting for years for hoenn to come, some new UCs, the new pdex, some other updates such as held items, natures , hmm abilities? , nothing has come and im honestly saying i dont see em in PWO in near future nor in a far one.

For some time I tried to post in some interesting topics about what PWO needed, but again nothing seems to be happening in the staff side, its rlly sad to see in suggestions section full of the same answer "thats has been suggested before, sadly thats not possible due to client-side limitations", this morning I was about to make a suggestion about how the new client could go a bit faster, but then I was told by one of my own guild mates,: KP, let it go they wont hear u, save some of your time", thought about it and I guess he was right. However saddest thing the staff isnt the one to blame, they are doing the best they can, I want to congratulate Blue, Teck, Hardocoreh, and Thugie for all the effort they´ve been doing (I think they make the hardest work for PWO to work, but not only they are active) what made me realize about the matter of the whole thing is, Xanatus doesnt rlly care about it, PWO needed a lot of updates years ago new DEVs, updates, and he doesnt rlly show up at all.

The weekend events aren´t just what i thought they were going to be, they have some new quests yeah, but the prizes are worthless, you are giving first evos of already catchable pokemon, i thought u were going to give us at least 4th gen pokemon (not new pokemon but at least the evos of the already obtainable pokemon such as rhyperior, porygon Z, tangrowth, yanmega ,mawile)

There are no official tournaments anymore, the most recent update is an aerial tramway (it is nice, but it is not rlly needed if HMs were ingame)

Well practically I´m not complaining, im just giving the reasons to some of my friends that were asking why i was leaving, so this is it!

I may be coming back but for now, PWO is not the game I used to enjoy

Cheers*

Dragon16

Youngster
I was thinking about quitting too, for many of the same reasons, who knows maybe some day soon..
Its a Sad day when A veteran player leaves, but i wish you the best KPyppo.

DomT.

Youngster
Sad That You are Leaving Kp,I wanna Battle with u more maybe u will Return in Future,Good Luck in ur Life
Edit:Changed Op to Kp

BlackBloodz

Well Kryppo, surely you're not the first and won't be the last,
Wish you the best luck :)

thexrock3

Well its been nice having people like you around the community... kryppo :p .... hope we see you soon in the near future ;)

Buggot

Don't go D:
You were so nice to me
I'll always take care of the hitmonchan you helped me to get :)

Nikola

Youngster
I am sure that you are only taking leave of absence...you love your pokes too much to leave them.Take care Kpyro. ;D

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
I cannot keep me far of the game for a bit and this noob leaves the game, pff.

Seriously, I'll miss you, hope to see you soon, KP. I wish all the best for you and don't forget you'll be able to get your toge back soon. :p