Still balling!!

The-Predator

Youngster
Yo guys, its been a long time since I last checked the forums.

For my old pwo friends just letting you know im still around and breathing, have had very bad times in life, my babyborn died, crisis in country, dont know why things happens like this, but there is nothing left than keep going stay straight and strong.

As for pwo, I would like to come back to play sometime soon, the joy that pumped through my heart while playing is what I need in my life, I see the game is still progressing and seems to catch peoples attention, so as soon as I recover a bit from all of this thats happening, I would like to play and get the feelings I used to back then when all my worries was Pokémon, cheers to all pwo followers and the staff that has not given up on it.

-KPyppo-

Saric

Youngster
I'm really sorry to hear that's going on. Here's to hoping things get better for you!

Electrofreak

Bruh...that's rough.

I share the same sentiments as Saric. Hopefully things will look better for you going forward man. Good luck and enjoy what you can during these rough times.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Wishing you all the best during these tough times. Hope to see you back in PWO soon :)

reitr

I really hope that better days come for you.Take care!