just another PWO player..

The-Predator

Youngster
hi everyone, well i decided to make this topic cuz i never did introduce me when i started playing, i made my account 2 years ago although i have no many hours recorded cuz i was inactive for some months in my first year (actually i played one whole year without log in on forums nor reading the rules lol), my brother introduced me to this great game, he started playing like mm not sure 2 months before me ( i remember he started playing and when i tried to register the period was over) well nvm, my brother never beat brock lol and he decided to quit playing, he used to say it was so hard to lvl up that wasnt like in handhelds and he stopped playing (althought he tried to come back to the game a few months ago he did the same like his last account).

well, i mainly enjoy the game nowadays only for battling, i am not a hunter nor a collector, i have terrible luck hunting pokes, the only S rare i have ever caught was S slowpoke which is common in many maps lol, i really enjoy battling and now with these updates is really funny to get some new pokes that u can test in battles and surprise some battlers out there :), i considered myself not a bad battler i have won some tourneys and some 2nd places and in official tourney i lost to Bis_eastwood like for 1-5 hp so i think im not that bad :p.

by the way im from mexico, (yes im a latin guy) although many latin players dislike me for being latin but not active on his channel im ok with that, some latin players are really nice guys, and friends such as sicario, kaos, daniel0629 and JD ,mm im from mexico but i keep changing where i live i firstly lived in mexico then in USA, back in mexico, back in USA, and now im currently living in mexico again lol, i like both countries but i rather live in mexico (when im in mexico i stay with my mother, and in US with my dad)

well this meet and greet topic sounds more like a semi-biography but after all is mine :p so hi guys and for those who dont know me yet nice to meet u all, play fair so u can last long and keep enjoying PWO

PS-I like tacos and burritos :p

Phantom0x0

Website
s915.photobucket.com
Well, Welcome it's good to see another latin player that doesn't use the channel. I can understand the whole hunting thing just spent about 20 hours looking for a Duskull. I did find him, but I don't know if it was worth it. Anyways it's nice to know who you are and I wish you happy gaming. :))

The-Predator

Youngster
thx to all for ur replies :)

@Phantom0x0 .. r u some kinda artist?? i mean ur forum avatar caught my attention looks very cool and i would like to have one like that, if u didnt do it would u mind to tell me who did make such avatar for ya?

mendesvictor1

^_^ haha I saw u ingame before too :) I liked this part of foruns, is a good way to meet new people....

Nice to meet you :D :D :D