Search results

1. J

Friends

Thanks lol That was really simple, and now I feel stupid.
  2. J

Friends

After coming and going from the game throughout the past few years, the community has changed, as well as a lot of the people on it. This question has stuck to me for a while since it's pretty annoying, but is it possible to remove inactive users from your in-game friends list? Most of the users...
  3. J

Your Dream Team if Pokemon were real

Joey's Rattata (C'mon) Scizor (Just to counter all the overpowered Espeons on this thread) Victini (To Increase my luck) Vaporeon (BAST) Zoroark (A sweeper, plus it'll help keep away those damn ghosts) Luxray (I just have to)
  4. J

Shiny rate change

I really don't want to get attacked by people here but the 300% increase in shiny chance is a pretty big perk that comes with membership. I'd safely assume it stands out the most and if that's halved then it might hinder the rate of donations. But I do agree that there are too many shiny pokemon...
  5. J

First Shiny You Caught Yourself?!

Twas a wild growlithe that I massacred, then it was a duduo.
  6. J

Dratini Skin before quest?

Don't exactly think you'd run into it by mistake lol
  7. J

Stuck :S

If the Pewter PokeCenter is the last PC you visited, you could simply have somebody beat you in a PVP battle.
  8. J

Item: Escape Rope!

That's one epic item  :P
  9. J

Hi PWO

:o Seen you ingame
  10. J

Need help here!

Basically warp right?
  11. J

Need help here!

Sounds like basic lag, can't be helped ;/
  12. J

Random

Implying that he might have done it intentionally
  13. J

Random

This was a post-event of him trading it. It has occurred to several other people.
  14. J

I am NEW - hi! (Argentina)

Welcome to PWO, you should get a lickitar  ;) (Totally doesn't irritate anybody)
  15. J

Random

Would seem totally legit  ;)
  16. J

ThuGie's Dev Log

Finally brought that to attention
  17. J

Random

MS Paint skills to the rescue.
  18. J

Random

Twas on a random night that the most enchanting, parapsychological event occurred to DmanxD (after the birth of Mudkipz). I would also like to digress that this is a purely /b/ thread.           P.S - I don't like that website.
  19. J

Hey!!

Yep.
  20. J

Client crashes on start

Do you only get up to the loading screen? Or do you actually get to the bulletin?