Random

Joxen

Twas on a random night that the most enchanting, parapsychological event occurred to DmanxD (after the birth of Mudkipz). I would also like to digress that this is a purely /b/ thread.

P.S - I don't like that website.

Attachments

• golem.jpg
    golem.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 162
  • golem2.jpg
    golem2.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 156

Saric

Youngster
Might want to take out that bad word on the second image..

Zain

Youngster
MacCollin said:
wtb golem with thundershock attack! huah! xD
Lol once my shiny pidgeot was evolving into gengar, but i said no, i wounder if it would have evolved into shiny gengar, because then that would be really awesome

ash.catchem

Youngster
this seems not real to me, as there is no pikachu in his team so how can it evolve, if it is not in HUD, if it was in pc then you have to take it when evolving, and you can't evolve a poke with stone in a battle...
So its a fake image....

Joxen

ash.catchem said:
this seems not real to me, as there is no pikachu in his team so how can it evolve, if it is not in HUD, if it was in pc then you have to take it when evolving, and you can't evolve a poke with stone in a battle...
So its a fake image....

This was a post-event of him trading it. It has occurred to several other people.

Ozzimandias

looks like a glitch to me and if you are abusing it, it would be a banable offense...

Tune

Same thing happened to a friend of mine when she tried to evolve her Kadabra and I thought she was kidding. xD Just says the poke evolving is something different.

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, its no big deal, as far as I'm aware it's just showing the wrong evolution, but it will evolve correctly if you accept.

Zain

Youngster
Chocobo7 said:
Yeah, its no big deal, as far as I'm aware it's just showing the wrong evolution, but it will evolve correctly if you accept.
Yeah but if its already in its final stage? like my s pidgeot was? lol then it would deffinetly evolved into it and if that happens then
you may want to pray for a rollback  :p

Joxen

Ozzimandias said:
looks like a glitch to me and if you are abusing it, it would be a banable offense...

Implying that he might have done it intentionally

I

inileater

For the record, even if you tried to evolve it like that the pika wouldn't change, graveler would still evolve.