Stuck :S

BrokenxFreedom

I was walking just outside pewter city beside the cave, wich i normally can't enter cause i don't have "cut" to cut down the tree but due some lag i came in the cave.
so i walked through it and ended up in vermillion city. Now i'm stuck there :s is there any change some admin could move me back to pewter city since i still need to defeat brock..
or must i start a new account ?

Joxen

BrokenxFreedom said:
I was walking just outside pewter city beside the cave, wich i normally can't enter cause i don't have "cut" to cut down the tree but due some lag i came in the cave.
so i walked through it and ended up in vermillion city. Now i'm stuck there :s is there any change some admin could move me back to pewter city since i still need to defeat brock..

If the Pewter PokeCenter is the last PC you visited, you could simply have somebody beat you in a PVP battle.

BrokenxFreedom

Joxen said:
BrokenxFreedom said:

If the Pewter PokeCenter is the last PC you visited, you could simply have somebody beat you in a PVP battle.
ok i'll try that :)
EDIT: ok it didn't work .. :(

Akiko

Ingame "stuck" is common problem and its not recomended to post in here anyway youre stuck at this point you can always ask ingame staff to move you gm cg dev or ge whatever.YOure stuck on common way no reason to worry you donz need new account ingame stucks are discussed in HELP CHANNEL. There no reason to make confusion in vain.