First Shiny You Caught Yourself?!

ash.catchem

Youngster
My first shiny was shiny Stantler, which i found after 5 months of my play, and that too in christmas event map of festive town...

FinalDragon

Mine was shiny horsea now Kingdra.
I was hoping for a shiny dragon.
This was on my membership,so it was a bit easy.

A

Aexalven

Finally! After 7 years of playing Pokemon just caught SHINY GEODUDE.

I was so happy lol, now my life is complete.

DaSnowman

Aexalven said:
Finally! After 7 years of playing Pokemon just caught SHINY GEODUDE.

I was so happy lol, now my life is complete.

Congrats Hope you get many more XD

K

keithepokegirl

my first has always been krabby. i have about four or five krabbys. T_T.....

Joxen

Twas a wild growlithe that I massacred, then it was a duduo.

accursed1

Youngster
Website
www.xelion.webs.com
my first shiny was horsea, which i got 2 days before my first ms expired.... next two i found yesterday... s gravlers and they both killed themselves.... (shinys hate me)

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
After long time not play pwo, because new exp system was drop my pokemons levels and give lots negative exp. And back 2011 summer and them complete second my region. I want re-new team and change my regular Ampharos to shiny one, but trade is no luck. Them with no MS in almost week hunting '1-3h in day' I catch SMareep

Harou21

My first shiny was S geodude lvl 9 :) yesterday
I was passing mt.moon press run at all poke.. then an S geodude first time i doesn't lock close and press run but You failed to run:X then the battle begane and the shiny was caught and selled for 500k+ sneasel . Idiot trade yeah?..

G

I caught a S Tentacool while leveling fishing in Olivine City. I turned around and traded it for a high level golbat. I then sold that golbat for around 1mil on the AH. All this without membership, and within 24 hrs of that tentacool being caught. Don't ask what level that Golbat was. I don't recall. This happened months ago.

REZnSKYal

My first shiny was a shiny spinarak i had 6 bages and i had a gameplay time of 130 hours never found anothe shiny again

G

My first day playing I caught a Shiny Mankey. Haven't gotten on in a long time and I find out that they made your following Pokemon a lot smaller, which stinks because now I he isn't as noticeable.

G

Caught my first shiny, a Caterpie, yesterday about a half hour before I found the Heracross I was looking for.