Search results

1. F

Fuchsia City

We, the players, are lazy. We would rather spend money on transportation than walk and walk and walk to reach an area of any region. Fuchsia City is great. Home to Kanto's safari and also a famous destination for EV training, this is one of the more important cities in kanto. So why, oh why...
  2. F

AFK Kicks

WHY OH WHY Am i not allowed to have a life while playing PWO? Why must the game kick me out for not petting and loving it for just a few minutes? I suggest the inactivity time required to get AFK kicked be increased. Maybe doubled. WHO'S WITH ME!?
  3. F

Beep Bop Bap Boop

Halloh pokenerds! Future/Ditto here, making a random post! Hope you're all doing well. I've been wondering, what do you all do in game nowadays? Battle, trade, chat, or have you just given up on PWO? OR are you waiting eagerly for a specific update/addition? Also, what about the forums? Do you...
  4. F

The 2014 PWO Awards - Results

The Results are here. A big thanks to Jinga who did the tallying! Well done <3 Members Smartest: Winner: Nikola; Runner-up: Naero; Friendliest: Winner: Mescolare; Runner-up: Fadoka Funniest: Winner: Mescolare; Runner-up: Chappy Coolest: Winner: Ashketchum; Runner-up: Kpyppo Best Debater...
  5. F

Some Small Suggestions.

Better share a thought than keep it forever. Overworld Items Nothing much to explain.. Just items popping up like dancing pokemon on any map, anytime. They could contain potions, pokeball, escape ropes and not-so-small amount of pokemoney or just be empty at times. You press spacebar and a...
  6. F

Map Editor Problem + Transfer

http://prntscr.com/3t0z56 I get this when i try to run the editor. I've tried reinstalling, didnt work. Any fix? Ty <3 And another matter, which suits player support more than cw i guess. I lent some cash to a friend several months ago but he has been inactive. Not a case of scam, most people...
  7. F

Avoiding Battle NPCs

This might bring pain to people who love dodging NPCs, including me. The battle NPCs who do not have a dialogue before the battle begins, can be avoided by using the /ref command in between the time when the Battle sign pops up and the beginning of the battle. The staff might wanna fix it. [As...
  8. F

Christmas Event- Bug with Granny

Hey people, i got a problem with the NPC Granny a the Icebound Town. When i first came and talked to Granny, she asked me to help her and i refused, but when i came back again and tried to talk to her, she didnt respond. i tried relogging and everything, but it isnt working. Nobody in the game...
  9. F

New Dragons Den Quest problem [Resolved]

Hey so..earlier i was hunting for dratini skin and after the new quest came up, i helped the scientist at whirl islands and the one at rotue 45. after that, i went to the Dragons Club, and saw that notice board which tells me what all i have completed. But the first requirement (helping both the...
  10. F

Best Shop? :D

Too many good looking Shops now, Wanted to have a poll, Let's see who has da best shop XD Here are the Links of Every Shop in Poll Sylph's Mini Mart (PsychoticSylph) Zorgh’s Shop (Zorgh) The Didy Didy Shop (bigdidy) Thailand Shop (wataru, pandas, mugetsu) Elite 4 Shop (UltimateML1 Vbrkill...
  11. F

Client Problems

Hey guys, not sure if it's the right place to post this but i have a problem with the downloaded client. I just downloaded 1.8A some days ago and when i tried to log in day before yesterday, it said that it is out of date, i downloaded it again and it worked, but today, the same thing happened...
  12. F

Keys not working

Hey guys, my keyboard is not working in PWO suddenly, i have tried relogging and all but still nothing works, i can't chat, and cannot do anything as the spacebar also doesn't works, can someone tell me what to do? and is it a common problem?