Beep Bop Bap Boop

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
Halloh pokenerds! Future/Ditto here, making a random post! Hope you're all doing well.
I've been wondering, what do you all do in game nowadays? Battle, trade, chat, or have you just given up on PWO? OR are you waiting eagerly for a specific update/addition?
Also, what about the forums? Do you think it's drying up and needs something new? It's been a while i've seen an unofficial tournament, why haven't people been hosting those? More random discussions and speculations would be nice as well :p
PWO is/used to be known for its community, and that's what has been keeping me in this game for last 4-5 years.. What do you think that we as players can do to spice things up here?
Hopefully there is still a bunch of people active on here. Maybe we can make this place more lively again now that PWO seems to be going well.
=) Have a good day.

Saric

Youngster
Same as always whenever I log in. Aimlessly wander around and talk/help people.

The-Predator

Youngster
I log in to make battles, and now that there is EV train, I do EV train, even though I am lazy.

Talking about the community, it is not the same, Forums stay without activity for days, those players who were interested in discuss, suggest, argue, talk, they all are gone I am afraid =/, topics get action by few already known players, seems like the new players do not care about discussing, they just will wait for whatever comes. I must say the community is very poor atm, maybe the worst in years.

Boora

Youngster
Ditto is love, Ditto is life, anyway League of legends:)
brb another 6 months :p

I.Am

Future~Sight said:
are you waiting eagerly for a specific update/addition?

Alternative way to get leftovers. I am too lazy to hunt wild Snorlax for it and i dont want to buy it from other noob. Since staff ignoring my question about leftovers on this forum so i retired from playing PWO atm.

Edit : and i busy playing Kerbal Space Program, damn this game so addictive.

wristcutter

I log in to make sure my Smoochums are still there. I also chat, trying to build up my collection again :/. Sadly this game isnt like it was before.

esau13

I connect to play duels and more attractive evs, I think the new community of players is not quite to discuss and review by improvements to the game, the game is on track I hope the new community appreciates all positive pwo =) C:)