Some Small Suggestions.

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
Better share a thought than keep it forever.
Overworld Items
Nothing much to explain.. Just items popping up like dancing pokemon on any map, anytime. They could contain potions, pokeball, escape ropes and not-so-small amount of pokemoney or just be empty at times. You press spacebar and a message will pop up saying "Congrats! You have found 2 Potions!"
I did ask Rigaudon if this was possible, he said yes.. So i wanna know if everyone else wants to see this too :D

Battle Area
Bean suggested making a map specially for battles in her Post.
So, i made a map to look something like that.
F9gaxAg.png
When two people stand on the tiles besides the same mat, a battle will start between them.
When a third person steps on the yellow part of the mat and presses spacebar, he will be able to watch the battle.
Originally i thought this could be placed in the building in bean's map.. But it could also be a seperate floor above union room. Somewhere people could go to quickly. Of course the current battling system would still xist.. but i think this would be more fun.​

Anyone? Noone?

DomT.

Youngster
I like the battle arena idea but the question is where Battle Tower is going to be in pwo,I mean on which map,Lavender Town??

Pangaea

I like the idea of the battle arena, because that's what I was aiming to make. I still think there should be a quest you have to complete before you gain entry to the building. (a one time quest)

filipy

good ideas, especially the Arena would leave The Battles and more fun and also very interesting with the option to spectators. However I was with a doubt in the case would have to be many Arenas to suit all players or thinking is in an arena where only certain fixed number of players can access at once?

Mortyh

filipy said:
good ideas, especially the Arena would leave The Battles and more fun and also very interesting with the option to spectators. However I was with a doubt in the case would have to be many Arenas to suit all players or thinking is in an arena where only certain fixed number of players can access at once?

Certainly would be a great number of arenas to unite a decent number of our battlers. Of course that number would be fixed, but maybe we just need a few more arenas than Future-Sight made. I really liked this idea, specially the "viewers" on the yellow part. This would be probably a good hobby to do in the free time. The B-Tower can stay on a new map and in the future, maybe we can have even more styles of battles in other rooms. Yay ;)

I.Am

Maybe after our battle system fully functional then we can celebrate it by creating this battle arena. Shane or PWO Mappers busy right now i guess but it would awesome.