Search results

1. P

Hello all

Perri! There's a name I thought I'd never see back here again! I remember your miltank obsession! My previous name here was AdamWest/BoboTheClown. Hope to see you around ingame! Welcome back
  2. P

Dalek's Log of Updhttps://forum.pokemon-world-online.com/showthread.php?tid=34644ates

Re: Dalek's Log of Updates The egg move tutor seems to be working to me
  3. P

Update on Client Permissions.

Just because someone has access to see if a donation has been made and that tokens have been given for it, and can manually approve that a donation was made and give tokens, that is on the side of playerdex, not on the side of Paypal. There is a reason why whenever there were problems, it had to...
  4. P

Update on Client Permissions.

The only person who can answer these questions on what happens to the money is Xan. No other staff has had access to it ever.
  5. P

Oh how cute.

If you have suggestions for the improvement of the site, why don't you raise them up as a suggestion? Things are always open for change.
  6. P

Pokemon Hall of Fame

7. P

Hey everyone! Were all invited to Blurise's Pitty party!

Well that's news to me, mad30 is bobo Saurus? You are a genius figuring that one out :) I sure couldn't.
  8. P

You are right Mad, you did abandon us, how dare you :)
  9. P

Actually most of your initial post had outlandish accusations about the state of PWOs finances which, reading through Bluerise's post, there is no way to logically jump to those conclusions. It is not a sob story, it is simply a post that he wants to just get on with work and not have people...
  10. P

Lets Have A Voting For Shiny IV's...,,

Im a shiny collecter with about 200 shinies and I think they should just be like normal pokes, its the only sustainable way for the game to continue. All shinies past, present and future need to be 1-31
  11. P

Lets Have A Voting For Shiny IV's...,,

Where is the option for 1-31?
  12. P

Young new blood

If people are unhappy with the staff here and think they can do better, why are they hanging around here and not making their own game?
  13. P

Farewell PWO

Finally someone who can say something I agree with
  14. P

Farewell PWO

It's not dedication to: make some updates, quit rather than have an adult conversation and refuse to share your source code, holding everyone else to ransom. The reason the game made little progress is because he went absent and refused to share his source code to start with. It's not for lack...
  15. P

Farewell PWO

Yes people have gone brain dead....It's a shame but shows what a large number in this community are like. Shane works hard for 4 weeks, great but he has such poor commitment that rather than sort out his issues with people he runs away. It's what he has always done. Everyone has forgotten all...
  16. P

It has been a while...

Of course we still remember you :P How could we forget that name. Good to hear you are still around and well!
  17. P

PWO's Monthly Auction

110m on the S Granbull.....
  18. P

PWO's Monthly Auction

100m for the S Granbull
  19. P

ban

You are permanently unbanned. You tried to sell your account so obviously you don't want it so it was taken away.
  20. P

Shiny uncatchable

Shiny starters are possible to get, they occur at the normal shiny rate I believe. When you pick your starter there is a chance it will be shiny.