PWO's Monthly Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
Mozi, if you read in the description and as Bis has stated the 4 day rule is in effect. If you bid on something and are not outbid for 4 days then you automatically win that auction.

Mozixlar

i gave best offer and no one ppl give offer for s starmie on 4 days but i didnt get it -_-.

İ think u can see all pm history.

Gifford

yeah, the 4 day thing only started when bis posted it was starting..

BRGodEastwood

Youngster
Banned
this is why i dont like doing these things, because a lot of you people dont like to read.

RIGHT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE ORIGINAL POST:

the rules are as followed:

the opening week will be for the opening bids. after the opening week is done (1/9/12) it will proceed as followed

whoever has the highest bid on a pokemon, and hasnt been outbid for 4 days, automatically wins it.

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
Hey Bis, i think its been 4 days for my bid on S stantler if your going by Forum time, so ill be ready to pic up when your ready! Keep up the good work Bis

jboysr05

Is the jolteon still up for auction? If so, i offer 18 mil.

Edit: just went through and noticed rise offered 20 mil a few days ago. Ignore this bid

BRGodEastwood

Youngster
Banned
ok so ive handed out everything except for, s granbull, the 2 s gengars (olmans bid will be vacated since he cant afford it) (i currently have highest offer on the other s gengar)

jolteon, slaking, and aero

dasnowman has won the auction on aero and daniel has won the auction on slaking so im waiting for them to contact me to collect.

that just leaves bids for

jolteon
s gengar
s gengar
s granbull

Contagion

Bis_Eastwood said:
ok so ive handed out everything except for, s granbull, the 2 s gengars (olmans bid will be vacated since he cant afford it) (i currently have highest offer on the other s gengar)

jolteon, slaking, and aero

dasnowman has won the auction on aero and daniel has won the auction on slaking so im waiting for them to contact me to collect.

that just leaves bids for

jolteon
s gengar
s gengar
s granbull

Hey Bis, I know it's likely hard following all the bids... but DaSnowmann shouldn't have won the Aero bid I don't think, on page 19 risefromruin out bid his 13m with 15 m and a few posts later I outbid rise with 17m

BRGodEastwood

Youngster
Banned
my bad then, looks like slaking is the only one who needed to collect.

aero is still being bidded on with highest bid 17mil.

BRGodEastwood

Youngster
Banned
the 4day rule has 1 day left for s gengar, aero and jolt.

highest offers in order : 101 mil, 17 mil, 20mil.

if anyone gets outbid, the 4day rule restarts.

also due to the amount of headaches i got, there will be no febuary auction, as i will be either rethinking the entire process or scrapping it all together.

HOF69

Bis_Eastwood said:
also due to the amount of headaches i got, there will be no febuary auction, as i will be either rethinking the entire process or scrapping it all together.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.