Hey everyone! Were all invited to Blurise's Pitty party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
Portgas.D.Ace said:
you are still not staff? That way of opinion will open doors for suure. i am not kidding.

There's a difference between disliking the way staff operate, and acting like a complete idiot. Being an extremist in any way is generally stupid. Just because I don't want to kill them doesn't mean I'm being a bootlicker.

WarEagle

i never said anything about killing anyone, but i am allowed to give my feedback, although it is negative. i also have issues respecting someone who airs their personal buisiness in a forum post basically saying " wah wah wah wah wah"

Belemuel

Love or hate him Lee has done a lot of things for this game and community alike. So if there isn't nothing nice too say then GTFO!

Also I don't give a damn if i'm hated that's all. I never cared for the community when i was staff all i cared for is the content i helped create.

Your's Truely,
LordBelemuel

BossGiovanni

Belemuel said:
Love or hate him Lee has done a lot of things for this game and community alike. So if there isn't nothing nice too say then GTFO!

Also I don't give a damn if i'm hated that's all. I never cared for the community when i was staff all i cared for is the content i helped create.

Your's Truely,
LordBelemuel

omg so many spelling/grammar errors you must be drunk =P jk <3

Nikola

Youngster
The community would not be able to function properly if everyone would have pretty much same ideology. Take relationship for example, most of successful relationships are due to one partner having its own ideology and eventually they will find the balance. You can also sometimes see cases like "omg I cheated by gf with crazy chick and im not feeling sorry"...just because other chick had different viewpoint then I did...I love crazy...going to spend night with her showing that her bf was nothing then a crying joke. It happens..we all know that. Also...you might find someone who will tell you "stop with that life" and you might start liking the person...those are opening even the dead eyes.

You can also take country for example. There is a reason why there are many political parties. Leading party has to consider what oppositions have to say otherwise your dealing with communism and dictatorship. What I am saying is...its good to have two sides not thinking the same. They are forcing each others to see mistakes they are doing. Obviously, if so many people wants change...then something is not right, no. A lot of time will be spent to analyze complete situation. Otherwise, this is just beginning. Cheers.

P.S; Dont remember that even Churchill and Stalin could talk properly during the meeting in Moscow 1942. And what is PWO comparing to those two?

jDFbNbv.png

WarEagle

Bele i actually like you, so im not going to say anything to you but, im not getting out. people have a right to state their opinion. nobody has offered anything in the defense of bluerise posting his sob story for no reason. thats what my original post was about.

Pez~

Actually most of your initial post had outlandish accusations about the state of PWOs finances which, reading through Bluerise's post, there is no way to logically jump to those conclusions. It is not a sob story, it is simply a post that he wants to just get on with work and not have people make comments ingame like "lets go and murder Bluerise".

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
Jesus, it wasn't even a sob story. He was just saying that when people act ridiculous like that "Bluerise should be murdered" it makes it hard to get motivated to help those people by dedicating time and effort into the game. He was also saying that he is human and has his own problems so he can't spend 100% of his time or even close to that on PWO.

Nothing wrong with disagreeing with staff, hell I do on most things. The problem lies when you can't be civilized like darcia was saying. No good can come of overreactions and insults.

WarEagle

OKay everyone knows symb is a moron. he constantly talks about all this money he has and stuff like that. you have a viewpoint and so do i. i see someone who is representing the PWO staff talking about paying his bills and talking about his crappy life outside of PWO. one thing has nothing to do with the other.my original post just pointed out the idiocy in his post

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
AdamWest is exactly right about the post's intentions. Further, Bluerise never said anything about paying bills. He mentioned a financial issue with keeping his home, but at no point implied he was taking money from anywhere to pay for it or that it impacted PWO in any way, besides making him worry if he can continue to work for our community.

Might I also add that the PWO Staff team is very much a TEAM. While Bluerise may make a lot of the announcements you see here, updates to PWO are the result of various heads coming together, discussing, implementing, tweaking and very occasionally throwing out and starting over different ideas together; and every one of us has a say. Bluerise simply is the one who most often brings the Staff together when some of us lose track of one another; and his views are just as valid in any discussion as anyone else's - so to think he's a dictator could not be further than the truth.

WarEagle

as for insults ive seen bluerise hand them out publicly as well, so for someone who is supposed to be in a position of power to even acknowledge fools in a public chat and let it bother him, maybe he has more than he can handle and should let somone else take over. You dont see CEO's of large companies pointing out people who threaten them, and it happens quite often. so, if you want the position you should realize that there will be ridicule and people arent always going to like you. im not endorsing symbio by any means, im jsut saying for bluerise to make it a bigger deal and cry about it in a forum post is a little sad. it could have been done on a more genereric basis instead of pointing out a specific person. "With great power comes great responsibility" pointing fingers and playing the blame game like with a lot of the stuff ive seen in the past couple months is not taking responsibility for the community you helped build.

WarEagle

Jinji said:
AdamWest is exactly right about the post's intentions. Further, Bluerise never said anything about paying bills. He mentioned a financial issue with keeping his home, but at no point implied he was taking money from anywhere to pay for it or that it impacted PWO in any way, besides making him worry if he can continue to work for our community.

Might I also add that the PWO Staff team is very much a TEAM. While Bluerise may make a lot of the announcements you see here, updates to PWO are the result of various heads coming together, discussing, implementing, tweaking and very occasionally throwing out and starting over different ideas together; and every one of us has a say. Bluerise simply is the one who most often brings the Staff together when some of us lose track of one another; and his views are just as valid in any discussion as anyone else's - so to think he's a dictator could not be further than the truth.

if you are such a team then why was Shane treated the way he was, and talked about so poorly in front of everyone in public chat? thats not a team. maybe you should stop arguing with me long enough to realize everything on your "team" isnt great and that if you were a "team" you could have found a way to work with the person flooding this game with updates and improving not only a daily basis but fixing side issues his update caused within hours. If you were a team and Bluerise represented that team, he could have tried to put forth an effort to keep shane around. Forcing people out is not a team.

Nightmare!

WarEagle said:
as for insults ive seen bluerise hand them out publicly as well, so for someone who is supposed to be in a position of power to even acknowledge fools in a public chat and let it bother him, maybe he has more than he can handle and should let somone else take over. You dont see CEO's of large companies pointing out people who threaten them, and it happens quite often. so, if you want the position you should realize that there will be ridicule and people arent always going to like you. im not endorsing symbio by any means, im jsut saying for bluerise to make it a bigger deal and cry about it in a forum post is a little sad. it could have been done on a more genereric basis instead of pointing out a specific person. "With great power comes great responsibility" pointing fingers and playing the blame game like with a lot of the stuff ive seen in the past couple months is not taking responsibility for the community you helped build.
Unless you have improved more than Bluerise, to this game u shouldn't be pointing fingers at him. I mean what have u done to this community and game, have u reported someone, did you report any bugs, noo. So you shouldn't making this lame thread just to accuse him of many thing u have said, which majority of them are not true.

Portgas.D.Ace

EcoWOLFrb said:
Portgas.D.Ace said:
you are still not staff? That way of opinion will open doors for suure. i am not kidding.

There's a difference between disliking the way staff operate, and acting like a complete idiot. Being an extremist in any way is generally stupid. Just because I don't want to kill them doesn't mean I'm being a bootlicker.

EcoWOLFrb said:
Jesus, it wasn't even a sob story. He was just saying that when people act ridiculous like that "Bluerise should be murdered" it makes it hard to get motivated to help those people by dedicating time and effort into the game. He was also saying that he is human and has his own problems so he can't spend 100% of his time or even close to that on PWO.

Nothing wrong with disagreeing with staff, hell I do on most things. The problem lies when you can't be civilized like darcia was saying. No good can come of overreactions and insults.
You see,instead of complaing about staff doings on xats you could say here openly because more people say openly higher chance is for them to see mistakes. We have been waiting for most important updates for ages. I do not hate anyone as person but i hate their acts. It is truth that they might be runing game but how?things are taking ages to be done. Playerdex is smallest issue actually. We have content removed action made that even made someone who actually wants to work on game to leave.

Problem is they all think the same trying to gain respect from their higher officers. You never asked yourself what xanatus thinks about them? why is not easy to replace them? maybe because it is not easy to find silly people who sit all day on a chair looking at database. seriously...what i saw is more removal of things then adding. Players heart broken once they buy from token store...you dont run the game like this. success? yes but you have to swallow "one thing" before success.
What is now happening is nothing new and strange. When you treat people like garbage you get this. Game needs updates, content and love. Simply total fail from current staff side. I asked more then once to change that.you only make people to hate you then you will feel hurt one day when someone says you deserve to die? Anywai ecowolf..im sure you can do 2+2. get your girlfried and read staff forum maybe you refresh memory. Once again..I am not hating staff.I hate their actions who lead to this. well mostly higher ranked staff..there might be good opinions but it is not up to them anyway. so what is going to happen now? blue will sit on chair watching in database what bad has been done and what else? sorry for sounding hars but this is reality. listen to people for once what they have to say. Look at TMs. how many times since you made system? you cant even put few ingame because you dont have scripters. why dont you have scripters? why people leave staff? for those ones who are about to become staff..give them some time until they realize few things.

WarEagle

xD you arent even offering anythign to the conversation. you are just saying im wrong, you have no idea what ive said tostaff through pm or anything. i have offered suggestions, ive reported bugs, and ive helped the best a player can help. if you dont believe ive offered any suggestion or pointed out any game flaws, you should check with Rig, and if you want to know if ive reported glitches feel free to contact Shane.

WarEagle

Portgas.D.Ace said:
EcoWOLFrb said:
Portgas.D.Ace said:

EcoWOLFrb said:

You see,instead of complaing about staff doings on xats you could say here openly because more people say openly higher chance is for them to see mistakes. We have been waiting for most important updates for ages. I do not hate anyone as person but i hate their acts. It is truth that they might be runing game but how?things are taking ages to be done. Playerdex is smallest issue actually. We have content removed action made that even made someone who actually wants to work on game to leave.

Problem is they all think the same trying to gain respect from their higher officers. You never asked yourself what xanatus thinks about them? why is not easy to replace them? maybe because it is not easy to find silly people who sit all day on a chair looking at database. seriously...what i saw is more removal of things then adding. Players heart broken once they buy from token store...you dont run the game like this. success? yes but you have to swallow "one thing" before success.
What is now happening is nothing new and strange. When you treat people like garbage you get this. Game needs updates, content and love. Simply total fail from current staff side. I asked more then once to change that.you only make people to hate you then you will feel hurt one day when someone says you deserve to die? Anywai ecowolf..im sure you can do 2+2. get your girlfried and read staff forum maybe you refresh memory. Once again..I am not hating staff.I hate their actions who lead to this. well mostly higher ranked staff..there might be good opinions but it is not up to them anyway. so what is going to happen now? blue will sit on chair watching in database what bad has been done and what else? sorry for sounding hars but this is reality. listen to people for once what they have to say. Look at TMs. how many times since you made system? you cant even put few ingame because you dont have scripters. why dont you have scripters? why people leave staff? for those ones who are about to become staff..give them some time until they realize few things.

Dont offer logic. its null and void here. they are a "team" they dont need players telling them how much they are ruining the game.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
WarEagle said:
Jinji said:

if you are such a team then why was Shane treated the way he was, and talked about so poorly in front of everyone in public chat? thats not a team. maybe you should stop arguing with me long enough to realize everything on your "team" isnt great and that if you were a "team" you could have found a way to work with the person flooding this game with updates and improving not only a daily basis but fixing side issues his update caused within hours. If you were a team and Bluerise represented that team, he could have tried to put forth an effort to keep shane around. Forcing people out is not a team.
First of all, all of us attempted to work WITH Shane to the best of our ability. Thanks to him, our current client - while still limited - is a lot more customisable than it once was and allows us a little bit more freedom to introduce new content to the game while we wait for a whole new client to be built. Wherever he allowed us to test a new feature, at least one Staff member was always there to give feedback - I'm not speaking out of my *** here either; the Dancing Pokémon update was tested by both myself and one other Staff member prior to its inclusion; and I was also there to assist with the client's recent added security.

The problem was, oftentimes Shane did NOT open up to the rest of us, and make us aware of what he was actually doing. Then there were moments were things were implemented by him with no testing at all, which caused issues further down the line - did everyone forget that one of the evolutions became screwed up when he implemented the multi-line evolution update? A simple typo that he could have easily detected with more care taken to look through and test the code before implementation. And this was our problem. None of us were AGAINST what he was DOING for the game. We just wanted him to communicate more, let us know what he was up to, and space out updates better so that a) They were better tested; and b) People didn't have to download a new client daily.

Now, it is unfortunate that some of the updates we did ourselves had unintended consequences that negatively impacted on his own work; and had we been aware, we would have not implemented them or would have opened up a discussion regarding how to make corrections to allow him to continue working as needed. The problems started because Shane was already minded to the view that we were against him, which was not true; and thus believed the updates we'd done were deliberately intended to make his life difficult. At ALL times, Staff tried to communicate with Shane, but he failed to return the compliment. His decision to leave was his own; we never tried to push him out, and would have easily have talked to him to address any problems he had with us in hopes we could come to a favourable understanding. And we would have been willing to take him back, but his petty fights with certain members of Staff he has a blinded view of; and his conduct in sharing Shiny Pokémon etc in direct detriment towards the fairness and economic balance of the game (which is troubled enough as it is) has not done PWO any favours.

All I want is for people to realise we are only trying to do what we feel is best for PWO and its players; and never do we intend to incite hatred. Sometimes, things just happen. It pains me though that people are unable to be mature, sensible people and look past gripes and allow us the opportunity to put things right - which was exactly the point Bluerise tried to make. Death threats are NEVER the right thing to do.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Also, in response to "Dont offer logic. its null and void here. they are a "team" they dont need players telling them how much they are ruining the game." - We are ALWAYS open to Player Feedback; it's the reason we have surveys, discussion threads after events, and why Forums have PM Inboxes. If you think we're doing something wrong, by all means let us know - but in a CIVIL manner. We can't make improvements if all we have is bickering.

WarEagle

Theres two sides to every story, and ive seen evidence that supports a different story than what you are saying. i also have stated i am not condoning the death threats. When Shane came back though the staff did not welcome him, instead they isolated him. ive seen the evidence and ive watch thing be said in chat. i was here. unless you offer something proving other than what ive seen proven then ill stick with what ive seen for myself.

Like why dont you explain to everyone why Fly and Surf werent implemented when Shane offered to easily put them in game.

ve wasted enough of my time here for now. im going to sleep because i do have to be back at work in a few hours.
Viva la Revolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.