Young new blood

Would you like to see new capable people starting to actually work on game or not?

• 1. I would like to see new people leading PWO,that actually take care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. I would not like to see new people,im good with current staff

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lightforce

This is not post about having something against staffs,please do not take it wrong way. This post is to see what u really think about whole situation. U have 2 option to vote so please do so. Do u feel like this game should move with curent staffs or do u think that game needs new and fresh people who are actualy willing to do something. Please vote,if something is not clear ask. Who wants to be anonymous it can vote only Thank you.

Professor.Oak

Can you at least try to make the questions sound un-biased?

I'm all for the laughter that I'm going to get with the flame war thats going to come out of this but come on.

Pastor-Of-Muppets

Hahahahahaha, oh wait you are serious, let me laugh even harder HAHAHAHA.... but seriously, one person leaves, people get mad, now people who have no idea with what is going on fully believe the current staff should be axed. This community is screwed.

Pez~

If people are unhappy with the staff here and think they can do better, why are they hanging around here and not making their own game?

SapphirePhoenix

It's weird that you created a poll for feedback of what people think about the situation and intend for it to be completely unbiased, but only give two pre-determined options to choose from.

Arnie

AdamWest said:
If people are unhappy with the staff here and think they can do better, why are they hanging around here and not making their own game?

this

Tha-Kram

if you are not with me, you are against me!

or is it just lack of creativity that you can't come up with more than 2 answers?

ChaoticMantis

AdamWest said:

I am. its Rise of Bidoof Online. ive actually gotten most of it put together as well as a breeding system and up to 5th gen (and my haxed Ditto, Ditty Cent from my staff days as well as his secret move have been added to the database)... i just need to put Bidoof's face on all of them

GawertyXL

ChaoticMantis said:
AdamWest said:

I am. its Rise of Bidoof Online. ive actually gotten most of it put together as well as a breeding system and up to 5th gen (and my haxed Ditto, Ditty Cent from my staff days as well as his secret move have been added to the database)... i just need to put Bidoof's face on all of them

Oh, thats your game? I could of sworn I saw a trailer on youdoof.com

Belemuel

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool this topic is hilarious, someone get me some snacks right meow.

Arnie

Arnie4GM...oh wait that didnt work out so great last time

never mind :)

PhantomsCV

Lightforce said:
This is not post about having something against staffs,please do not take it wrong way. This post is to see what u really think about whole situation. U have 2 option to vote so please do so. Do u feel like this game should move with curent staffs or do u think that game needs new and fresh people who are actualy willing to do something. Please vote,if something is not clear ask. Who wants to be anonymous it can vote only Thank you.

You joined PWO less than 24 hours before this post and you have a CLUE on what Staff is doing? Sounds like someone got banned and is trying to get their account back.

mad30

Youngster
PhantomsCV said:
Lightforce said:

You joined PWO less than 24 hours before this post and you have a CLUE on what Staff is doing? Sounds like someone got banned and is trying to get their account back.
Clearly an alt account because he's too much of a coward to post this using his main account. Although your theory is also plausible.

Kaiko

Youngster
Personally I'm great with the staff as is. If new players want to take a shot at it, they have to earn that chance. I may not be around much anymore, but I'm still supporting the staff and this game.

Keep doing what you guys do, staff team~