Search results

1. F

A ghost from the past

Hello PWO people! What's up? I remember the 2017 being my last year playing this amazing game, with amazing people. Hope everybody is fine. Just come here to say HELLO PORCO DIO! A kiss to everyone
  2. F

Hello people

Hello PWO. Long time i havent play this game, the time is not that much, but i just came here to Say hello to everyone. How is It going? Hugs.
  3. F

Hello guys

This may be a comeback, but it will be only after i finish my exams, it means in 1 month starting from tomorrow. See you soon babies Looking forward to see if someone still remember me after all this time
  4. F

I gonna dollar but now not have

Hey guys! Fodoka still provoking? France still vaging battle? ^-^ Big kiss to you all. I do this post because i'm gonna SELL ALL pokes for buying Dodge Charger of '69. O0 PM ME OFFERT :D Here is the PRINT '-' http://i.imgur.com/cpUefLS.png
  5. F

Quitting PWO for TROLL

After losing my nerves as always battling with this ******* battle system of PWO i said " I'm quitting PWO, everybody come saff to take my pokes". In 2mins i got more than 70 PMs LOL. This is the fun of PWO! Anyway **** really happens in battle always :D HERE is the LINK ...
  6. F

STOP THIS ****!

I think we are tired of being DC'd every single minute from the server, becasue of frequent crashes. PLEASE do something about it. I think we donate enough to not deserve such a treatement. I fought VS Zidane, i beated him and now CRASH and CRASH again and again and again and...
  7. F

Very disappointed.

I bought a shiny Glalie in pokemart for 90m and got 2pd as a cashback. Thanks PWO! Thanks a lot for trolling me and players like me, but yes, why not? Go ahead with this (the previous month there was a bug on cash back that gives back the 100% instead the 7%, but nobody told anything about it!)...
  8. F

SHAME ON YOU ALL

I feel very bad playing 1600+ hours on a game that is not even worthing doing more than 2 or 3 discussion with my friends (online). I'm just feeling stupid having played such long time here and seeing people that still belive in something good from this little broken game. I'll go and study in...
  9. F

some usefull abilities to implement.

Hey staff i would like to see implemented some of the most powerful abilities that can make revaluable some pokes that actually are not anymore. First of all speedbooster that can make pokes like blaziken and yanmamega quite nice to use again in battle. Then i suggest Moxie for sala to make him...
  10. F

pokeMart.Suggestion.

I think that bidding of 25$ every time, is too low, it will means that u need 1 thousand people to bid in that poke to raise his price of 25k. I suggest a sistem where u can chose how much to overbid. Ty for reading. Cheers
  11. F

I miss cesarbs! :(

Hi people, i just want to say that i miss you cesar, please, if you read this post, think about me and fodoka and all your friends found in game and about the beautiful and funny moments we spent toghether. I hope you could be back in game, cause everytime that i open the "Battle channel" and i...
  12. F

Best troll you have ever had?

Hello there all PWO's people. I really like trolls (and a troll is good only if doesen't turn in to a serious thing or is dangerous for the person being trolled). Just wanted to see if you have any SS of any EPIC troll you were involved in, or just explain your best moments and if you have ever...
  13. F

Good summer for everyone!

Hi there all of you i just want to say you hello cause i'm going on a 1 month vacation in my birth-land. See you all in september! Wish you all good time in this month with fun, friends and alchol :p Godbye PWO Community! :-*
  14. F

It has been all day that i wasn't able to play good....

Why is this happening to me? It has been along all the day that i'm stucked and i can't upload any maps. WHY? Second day after Shane leaves and here we go with first problem. Ah also the game is the slowest. Was never this slow (kinda lag) in 4-5 months so far. What should i do? BLACK...
  15. F

Break from PWO.

Today i was almost all day in battle and i got some really bad losses in someway i would never have lost in normal condition. Untill Outrage and move like that doesen't get fixed i'll leave. I took nearly 50 losses in 2 days in very very very bad ways and in meanwhile got some wins with 5-6...
  16. F

BUG

Today the battle system very crazy and i'm so pissed about how it works with tons of misses, tons of criticals and many many many many many many more. This is just an example of a bug that happened in game. http://prntscr.com/3se2i6
  17. F

LooooooooooooL ?

Bugged Log in? http://prntscr.com/3mv2xa
  18. F

Battle system-absurd probabiliy.

Like every day, yesterday and today i had some battles and i lost even againts noobs wich in some way i would never be able to lost in any game. Duble misses for me, and suddendly critical for my opponent. Well i'm not here to complain about my loss, but last day i was vs Rouge and i missed 5...
  19. F

PWO for smartphone?

I'm asking here if there is a possibility to have in the future an app that allow you to play pwo, in mostly for battles and for trade, not full potential of course. I'm wondering if all this can be possible. Cause in this way most of us that are not home most of the time, can be connected and...
  20. F

Banned OT players pokemons.

Here me, again. Today reading some ban appeals i came up with this idea on my mind. Why the DEV or TEK, or other PWO's staff members don't write a code in the game that can remove the pokemons wich were obtained by banned players ( i mean for any reason: botting, scamming, IP evading... etc). I...