Break from PWO.

Franc92

Youngster
Today i was almost all day in battle and i got some really bad losses in someway i would never have lost in normal condition.
Untill Outrage and move like that doesen't get fixed i'll leave. I took nearly 50 losses in 2 days in very very very bad ways and in meanwhile got some wins with 5-6 pokes left that could have been more realistic battles.

That made me MAD :eek: thinking of system would never let me win in a normal way ( 2 outrage missing in a game i was winning after bad start) make me really sick about this and make my efforts to get good battlers with business in game, USELESS.

Ii'll come back one day, but not before 2-3 months: aldo got busy in RL;

I love to battle, but i really can't accept something like this.

Good luck to all pple here. Take care. O0

Franc

PS: Fadoka go bed.

nemo55

Farewell Franc :)

AND the "PS Fadoka go bed" :eek: What are you two up too ???

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
You should finish the tournament but if you don't want to nothing can be done. Be back soon, we will be waiting...

Bad-News-dodo

not only fadoka is the hard oen , i'mgood too (D), come back soon francy andvisit xat once in a while

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
Not going to bed yet franc , just gonna miss ya a bit :p

P.S : get ready for what u wish for and don't send me battles or i'll end your career (wary)

Franc92

Youngster
_darkshadow_ said:
Sorry if my luck made you angry :/ Hope you come back soon!
Trololololololololol take it easy! I just needed a scapegoat for being focused in the next month for studying for my lasts exams. Kisssssss :-* :-*

DomT.

Youngster
xD Hope U Return soon franccy,still wanna battle u with no boosting :p

Mortyh

Miss you Franc! Who will sing apologize with me on channel now? haha Hope you come back as soon as possible, then I will can teach you more lessons about how to win a battle hahahaha 8) See you soon!