Banned OT players pokemons.

Franc92

Youngster
Here me, again.
Today reading some ban appeals i came up with this idea on my mind. Why the DEV or TEK, or other PWO's staff members don't write a code in the game that can remove the pokemons wich were obtained by banned players ( i mean for any reason: botting, scamming, IP evading... etc). I think a lot of players will be destroyed from this (maybe me too) but i think will be fair for the PWO's economy and will make the things much fair for many many people here!
I'm saying this as a suggestion, but i really would like to see one day all illegit pokes remove from PWO even those that have OT of a player banned 4-5 years ago or so...
Just think about it, i don't think is foolish, i think is interesting!
Cheers.

Merse

Youngster
This would punish those players who bought those Pokemon in good faith. It would be like demolishing a house because you want to change a door on it. The only way it would be acceptable if the players would be fully reimbursed, but that would be next to impossible as many Pokes were traded more than one time, and that obtaining that Pokemon may influence their further purchase decisions. Like you buy an awesome but botted Arcanine. You don't know it was botted, so you sell your very good Charizard, and then that Arca is deleted and you're standing there without a fire type. And God knows how long oyu have to search for an appropriate replacement.