some usefull abilities to implement.

Franc92

Youngster
Hey staff i would like to see implemented some of the most powerful abilities that can make revaluable some pokes that actually are not anymore. First of all speedbooster that can make pokes like blaziken and yanmamega quite nice to use again in battle. Then i suggest Moxie for sala to make him usable in battle as far as drago's multiscale ability has been fixed. Then i suggest other abilities like sturdy, superlucky or even serene grace. Well the game will be less for luck and more for strategy and i think we will see lots of different scenario about battles in generall. Ps: also i would like that lievitate on gengar could work.
What do u think?
Cheers

Nikola

Youngster
it would be best to release all abilities at same time. Normal and hidden ones. However, distribution of abilites for current Pokemon will be small problem. So it would be the best to introduce all once they reset user accounts or use current situation to implement those. If update must hurt it's better that 30 people are hurt rather than 200 that are yet to come.

Sabo

Banned
Nikola said:
it would be best to release all abilities at same time. Normal and hidden ones. However, distribution of abilites for current Pokemon will be small problem. So it would be the best to introduce all once they reset user accounts or use current situation to implement those. If update must hurt it's better that 30 people are hurt rather than 200 that are yet to come.

+ 1

Jinga

Nikola said:

(Y)

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
Nikola said:

It couldn't be said better (Y)