Search results

1. R

Revival of the forums (?)

Julio. Its been over a year. The horse isnt even bleeding anymore.
  2. R

Horrible rare discussion.

But in the reverse, BoboTheClown, Machop was common in a lategame training area and highly rare in early areas. This made Machop retain some value (when the mart was up, 10k per machop) due to their level and the fact that early players couldn't reach them. I feel that what you say is only...
  3. R

Horrible rare discussion.

I'd rather HRs be based off of ingame habitats and their eventual battle strength. Not how cool they are or how strong they are right now. I mean, if they're going to put all the regions in eventually, then 95% of all pokemon are going to be ingame at some rarity. No matter how many people...
  4. R

Discussion: Sleep status

Right, but some sleep move accuracies are really low. Sing is 50%, leaving it a last resort/risky sort of move. (Clefary, Lapras, Altaria, Bliss, and Jynx learn it). It's a normal move, meaning ghost types can resist it. PWO is wonky that way. Yawn is 20% acc. so it's is basically useless...
  5. R

Shinies

Just to note....the max storage space a person can have is 1,000 pokemon.
  6. R

PWO: Ruleset

You are allowed to have as many accounts as you want. You just can't be logged into the game with more than one at a time. (At least I think that's it. It's not a new rule, so...) So owning BritneySpears and Kathrine is fine. Having BritneySpears and Kathrine on at the same time is not.
  7. R

Account reset?

sounds like it would start a witchhunt that could easily turn nasty...and a "few" removed pokes probably wouldnt make up for billions of pokemoney and several thousand potentially untraceable/forgotten illegal pokemon
  8. R

Account reset?

how are they going to tell? it's easy to see if there's...like...a magikarp that knows explosion that it's def. been hacked. but what about people who traded normally with botters/hackers for illegal but normal looking UCs or shinies? and what if those pokemon had been traded around several...
  9. R

Is this a basis to be muted or banned?

Why would that be bannable or kickable? Here are the rules regarding what you can/cannot say in chat: -Yolo: You only live once. Usually in reference to doing something stupid but not necessarily illegal/bad. Often used as a joke phrase. -Swag's official definition: An ornamental festoon of...
  10. R

Stat Changing Moves

You also have to remember that, unlike the handhelds... stat-boosting attack moves raise the stat every time in PWO instead of randomly. This is probably what is causing some of the huge PvP imbalances. (In other words, instead of Meteor Mash raising Meta's attack once in a while, it's doing it...
  11. R

Account reset?

I like the idea, actually. There is so much illegal money and pokemon in the game. It'd be best to wipe it after a lot of easier exploits are taken care of.
  12. R

Pokemon lost?

Are you the original trainer of the Aerodactyl or Charizard? I've read that knowing the OT can help GMs find it.
  13. R

Best Strategy

I normally just take a bit off the top. Like a small hit to make sure it doesn't register as being full HP. That normally works.
  14. R

Dragons Den Quest

I did some research on the announcement topic for this, and no offense but your suggestions seem like they go against what the quest was meant to do... I mean, it's supposed to be a place people with 8/17 badges can access to use for training. If you make it have a 400 hours requirement it shuts...
  15. R

I've had it.

People who are smart will only believe when there is proof. Not word of mouth. So unless Mati has something to prove the accusations, he needs to stop. That is, if he's done this in the first place. While Mati could have lacked proof with such accusations, so likewise has this topic thus far...
  16. R

Token store shiny Pokémon

I do not want to complain about the token store event, as it is actually a really cool, fun idea. I do appreciate staff. Finally, I don't want to be a player who nobody listens to because he/she always complains. But SOMEBODY has to say this. This solution is not a solution. The staff hurt the...
  17. R

Token store shiny Pokémon

I am 100% with Bis on this. We, as players, have been told time and time again that EVERY SHINY will have 28-32 IVs. Not once has there ever been a reason to think otherwise. Shinies are synonymous with that in PWO. Letting this go would be a terrible PR move. I know you can't think of...
  18. R

What was your reward from the event.

Staff asked for feedback and Merse is giving it. Just because you disagree with his points doesn't give you the right to call him a brat/greedy/ungrateful. He's saying he's wishing the rewards were more equal in value. And I agree with that sentiment. This would have been possible IF staff had...
  19. R

is this against the rules?

well, not arguing to be difficult, i just like discussing and the topic is an interesting "what if." And yeah ur right about the joking part. that's why i said I didn't think joking wouldnt be an issue but malicious intended would be. did some research, and it looks like for criminal...
  20. R

is this against the rules?

thanks choco also, i feel like it does work in gangs anyway. say you have a guy who is pretending to be a member of the crips. he goes and harasses the bloods "in the name of the crips," and the bloods think he is actually a crip member. do you think the bloods will shrug that off? im pretty...