b_safer

Just check out Printed Screen :)

Attachments

• PWO.jpg
    PWO.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 344

Merse

Youngster
Well, that's not a surprise considering that normal and fighting type moves have no effect on ghost Pokemon. A Hitmonlee is pretty much doomed against a level 1 Gastly.

b_safer

Yes you are right :)
also can you give me some suggestions for making so much money , because i want to buy a bicycle , or can i get it with real money ?

Thanks ,

Boora

Youngster
Unless i'm mistaken, lowering the pokemon hp to capture it doesn't work on PWO

Algiers

Tecknician said:
Boora said:
Unless i'm mistaken, lowering the pokemon hp to capture it doesn't work on PWO
It does.

The real question is, assuming that a trollback is ever imminent (and it is), which is less risky? Trying to carefully damage the target Pokemon with weaker, predictable moves and then throwing Pokeballs, or just going in with Pokeballs blazing? Since I've caught a lot of Pokes in 1-2 tries while they were still 100% healthy, and thus it seems that the chances of doing so aren't all that low, I'm leaning towards the latter... It's time, not Pokeballs, which you really have to be stingy with.

Merse

Youngster
hat's why I'm always carrying a low level Poke when I'm hunting. So if I encounter with the desired Poke I can lower its HP without risking of KOing it.

I normally just take a bit off the top. Like a small hit to make sure it doesn't register as being full HP. That normally works.