Pokemon lost?

devilbri3

Like almost 1 year ago i was playing PWO and i can remember i had an charizard around lvl 70
today I got my account back and started to play when i logged in i saw i didnt had charizard anymore but i still had my other pokemon so far i know
and i checken everything but i dont know where he is and how hes gone i hope someone can help me!

Nikola

Youngster
-It would be possible to track him down if you have ID number. You might check if he is located under Released Pokemon.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Unfortunately without some idea of what happened to your charizard or an ID number I doubt there is anything a GM can do. Pokemon don't just disappear as a rule. Is it possible you forgot trading it away? Or that someone else has had access to your account and did so? The only other possibility I can think of is that it was a duplicated pokemon- some were deleted from accounts a little while back I believe. But if it was your starter that wouldn't be likely.

zubzero026

hey iam zubzero026 i play 2 day whit my Aerodactyl lvl 99 now i cant find it back can same 1 help me ?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
zubzero026 said:
hey iam zubzero026 i play 2 day whit my Aerodactyl lvl 99 now i cant find it back can same 1 help me ?

2 days is a long time for a roll back. Did you do any trading? Have you checked in the released pokemon on your playerdex? Does anyone else have access to your account?

zubzero026

i mean that i play that day whit it the surfer crass my pokomen whas gone

rbecca

He's saying that the server crashed and his Aerodactyl was gone when he logged back in.
Ok i'm going to help out a little.

Zubzero026, heb je het ID nummer van je Pokemon?
Als je deze hebt is het makkelijker om je Pokemon terug te vinden.
Ben je de originele trainer van de Pokemon? Heb je hem zelf in de Token store op Playerdex gekocht of heb je de Pokemon van iemand gekregen of geruild?
Heb je ook gekeken op je Playerdex account bij Released Pokemon?
Het kan zijn dat je hem perongeluk hebt verwijdert, als hij daar tussen staat dan kun je hem nog terug vragen als het goed is.

Ik hoop dat dit helpt.

Translation:
Zubzero026, do you have the ID number of your Pokemon?
If you have it, it's easier to track it down and find it.
Are you the original trainer of that Pokemon? Did you buy it in the Token store on Playerdex yourself or did you get the Pokemon from someone or traded for it with someone?
Did you also take a look on your Playerdex account at Released Pokemon?
It's possible that you accidentally removed it, if he is in there then you might be able to ask it back if i'm right.

I hope this helps.

zubzero026

hey bedank ma ik weet neit waar ik die ID ken vinden
ik heb hem zelf uit de pwo store gekocht met tokkens
hoop dat je heir meer aan heb ? gr mike

rbecca

Okay so apparently he is the Official trainer of the Aero, saying he bought it in the tokenstore himself.
He does not know where to find the Pokemons ID (which is understandable when the Pokemon is gone).
Maybe you'd be able to track that Pokemon down with his OT name?

Zubzero026, misschien kunnen ze je Pokemon nog vinden door naar de officieele trainer naam te zoeken, geen beloftes, maar beter dit dan niks.
Groetjes!

zubzero026

jij maak me dag weer goed :)
bedank voor je hulp zo ver al ben je er erg dankbaar voor gr mike