Search results

1. R

Battle Tower Feedback

survival mode now rewards 1 bp each battle until the 10 battle. while its nice that such quick action is taken regarding player feedback, it would be still nicer to know what exactly changed :s i checked the change logs and the topic about battle tower in the announcements section and neither...
  2. R

Beep Bop Bap Boop

fixed 8)
  3. R

Win boost to MehmetCan & Dragond

just thought id say, Dota > LoL ::)
  4. R

Who is right/wrong?

and what physical attack would u have me use against gyara o' great battler? swampert is commonly used to counter jolt too, who often uses charm against it, which would mean you cant have too many physical attacks. If u mean ice punch that would mean no ancient power which to me is more valuable...
  5. R

Who is right/wrong?

it will only slow down swamp dying, possibly leaving a half hp gyara with 3 boosts at least...
  6. R

Who is right/wrong?

yes those are all options,but each one has too much risk. if ancient doesnt boost, if rocktomb misses and scald doesnt burn, 2 dd's and gyara cant be stopped. stone edge kills lapras, outrage all dragons/starmie. cloy might survive but wont be able to kill gyara.... so growl is the safest way.
  7. R

Who is right/wrong?

this went on for like 4-5 pages. usually players just stop boosting once they get max spd, but certain players like Narigonn, who somehow have a lot of wealth but have barely finished both maps, feel they are superior to players they are wealthier than and can do what ever the <insert explicit...
  8. R

day care problem

I've give my pokemon for daycare to a certain player. that player hasnt logged in for a while now... i dont want to get them banned, i just want to know how i can go about getting my pokemon back. i have all the relevant screenshots.
  9. R

The game reset

reset after DV's, Ev's are introduced. im sure these have been pencilled in to be introduced at some point, and once they are, all old pokemon should become useless...
  10. R

Dragons Den quest

thanks a lot! you were right, only had to do horsea scale quest again. thanks again :)
  11. R

Dragons Den quest

i meant after showing it to him... you cant enter dragons club without completing both of these quests...
  12. R

Dragons Den quest

really?.... but i didnt even disconnect.... i got the dratini skin and went to the club immediately afterwards.... no chance for a rollback then right? >:(
  13. R

Dragons Den quest

k, so after rather a long time of hunting i finally found the blasted dratini skin. i proceeded to dragons club to find this. from what i understand, arent the 2 referals the 2 who give the mini-quests required to enter dragons club in the first place? i went back to speak to them, and both...
  14. R

A few questions

thanks for the reply. are there any other useful moves that can be learnt through day care? or any other way for that matter? :s
  15. R

A few questions

Right, so i'm returning to the game after a few months break and a lot has changed (shinies sucks now!), and of course i have some questions :s 1) how i make earthquake obtainable via the department store? 2) how do i teach jolteon charm? 3) is there any way to obtain event vouchers besides...
  16. R

Invalid username/password

hey, i cant login :/ i can login to the forums but i cant login to the game with the same username/password. I get the "invalid username/password" message.
  17. R

Returning Player; Questions

well i really appreciate the reply. i guess ill ask ppl ingame.
  18. R

Returning Player; Questions

k so with the new update and all i feel like playing pwo a bit this month. The thing is, so many things have changed, particularly with the battle system and moves. Certain moves have been fixed, new moves introduced, new quests, new tms, etc, etc. so my question is, where can i find out about...
  19. R

Information on whats new.

I've been away from the game for a while, though i have been keeping an eye on the forum. I recently logged into the game and immediately noticed several changes specially in pvp. Is there anywhere i can view a change log or patch note of all of these? like new moves,tm's, fixes, evolutions, why...
  20. R

New Client Issue

THANK YOU! this did the trick :) it was using my old skins, which are saved somewhere else. thanks a bunch !