The game reset

Nikola

Youngster
Respect the flow of my thread and don't put that nose of yours everywhere. Second, do not tell to people what to do, it's not polite. As for the topic, delete all until theres nothing left. People will sever and start anew. They are currently adrift, both paylers and staff.

Amelia

[REMOVED] I think people are scared of posting often because of this they think they might be eaten alive by the majority and laughed at. No mean any offense whatsoever! :D

The-Predator

Youngster
Is not negativity, it is just reality :) , maybe you are expecting too much from this game, i have been here long enough to know there is no update to add at least with current staff, ====advertising removed by GM Fonty====, check put the features it is worth your time

Rafayel

reset after DV's, Ev's are introduced. im sure these have been pencilled in to be introduced at some point, and once they are, all old pokemon should become useless...

mihay9245

only the meaning of pokemon keeps this game alive , if it was anything else wouldve failed long time ago... would be a good idea to reset if we get a nice update(not just 1 new poke bleah gg)

Shirohige

I kinda like this idea, i had to create other acc to play because i was bored, the game is awesome i never complain about it because i love it, and i appreciate the effort that the Staff is putting in this game, i wont be one of the players that will leave the game if something like this happens, in the matter of fact i will play with more entusiasm, with a goal again, nice post :D

Amelia

Like he already said, a game reset would be indeed nice to happen at same time with natures update. Won't be much of a point if wipe happens before those. Wipe now just to wipe again after few months. But yeah, this would be one universal solution for most of the issues. Not easy decision to make but if you think on long term you get a nice picture. :)