Dragons Den quest

Rafayel

k, so after rather a long time of hunting i finally found the blasted dratini skin. i proceeded to dragons club to find this.

UIlCIcK.png

from what i understand, arent the 2 referals the 2 who give the mini-quests required to enter dragons club in the first place? i went back to speak to them, and both of them offered me their quests again....does this mean i have to hunt for a dragon scale and dratini skin all over again? or am i missing something....

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
It's horsea scale and yes, I assume you got rolled back after a server crash so you will need to find another dratini skin and a horsea scale in whirl islands.

Rafayel

HitmonFonty said:
It's horsea scale and yes, I assume you got rolled back after a server crash so you will need to find another dratini skin and a horsea scale in whirl islands.

really?.... but i didnt even disconnect.... i got the dratini skin and went to the club immediately afterwards.... no chance for a rollback then right? :mad:

DomT.

Youngster
Rafayel said:
HitmonFonty said:

really?.... but i didnt even disconnect.... i got the dratini skin and went to the club immediately afterwards.... no chance for a rollback then right? :mad:
I know the feeling when u find Dratini skin and it rolls back

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
Rafayel said:
HitmonFonty said:

Actually, you need to give the Dratini Skin to Historian Chester in Route 45.

Rafayel

Luminance said:
Rafayel said:
HitmonFonty said:

Actually, you need to give the Dratini Skin to Historian Chester in Route 45.

i meant after showing it to him... you cant enter dragons club without completing both of these quests...

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
Apparently, what you are missing is talking to Scientist Arabella on one of the Whirl Islands and hunt her a "Horsea Scale" for her research. According to my data, you have already completed the Dratini Skin part of the quest, but you are just missing the Horsea Scare part of it.

I hope you finish the quest peacefully and smoothly. Please, let me know if you have any further questions or problems regarding the quest.

Thank you.

Rafayel

Luminance said:
Apparently, what you are missing is talking to Scientist Arabella on one of the Whirl Islands and hunt her a "Horsea Scale" for her research. According to my data, you have already completed the Dratini Skin part of the quest, but you are just missing the Horsea Scare part of it.

I hope you finish the quest peacefully and smoothly. Please, let me know if you have any further questions or problems regarding the quest.

Thank you.

thanks a lot! you were right, only had to do horsea scale quest again. thanks again :)