Search results

1. G

Catch of the year

Show best poke you found in the wild this year. Make screen showing catch date and that you're the OT, pick ONE pokemon, no TS pokes. I'll start with my pikachu of course.                                                    
  2. G

:)

3. G

Facebook

I hope that's not going to be deleted as spam or something. We are (mostly I are) trying to make PWO facebook group, if anyone wants to join our strong 3 person group, feel free to do it.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1523823804589874/ any current or former PWO players or staff members are...
  4. G

Event ideas

For old players it's a little bit boring to have winter/haloween events all the time, I think Chineese new year event was good direction, there are many dates in calendar, that might be reason for interesting and surprising event. I'm not into programing or mapping but I'll give few ideas and I...
  5. G

Playerdex problems

I tried to post offer on mart, I wanted to sell ms cards, 1st was ok, 2nd accepted itself with price 10pd. I'm 9999% sure that I didn't clicked anything, keyboard was away, cursor was far from accept button I tried to cancel offer, but my browser was "connecting" with playerdex for few long...
  6. G

I've been scammed

I don't know name of person who cheated, but he should be easy to find they have tags in front of the names. I've bought membership for 10 tokens to catch 28+ IV shinies in the middle of it I hear i can't do what i paid for, I wasn't agreeing on any changes. Please give me back my tokens, take...
  7. G

screens

i was thinking about something that will make screens without copy/paste in paint. Making screens and sending them to screen folder in pwo folder by pressing only one button (for example print screen) would be nice, and i don't think it's that hard to add, because i see it in many games.
  8. G

rewards

I've seen that one of staff members was complaining that he doesn't see many suggestions on forum. You should set some kind of rewards for ideas that are going to be used, or make some kind of event/survey with new ideas. People are lazy these times, you need to come out to them, give them some...
  9. G

invites

Before survey info on the start, there was something like "invite your friends to PWO". 1st I want to ask is PWO inviting our friends? You should send mails to people: After long downtime we lost some players, after problems like that you should inform players that game is back. Last time when...
  10. G

Playtime

We are all waiting for new features in playerdex, and I want to check how far I'm from good positions in the rankings. Forum posts: I will need to do much spamming to get there. Reputation: my rep is maxed almost all the time, but I'm not the only one. Win-loss and wins: if I will start pvps...
  11. G

Events

I have idea (Fonty inspired me today ;) ) for interesting weekend events, (I don't know how making it works, so i hope)without much work. Old players are minority in PWO, new players didn't have chance to participate in old events, and maps are still there. I know that some are too big to...
  12. G

New command /help trades

I've noticed that thing taking the most time to explain ( for each person, and many people ask about it) to new players is trade system. I think popping window with all informations from trade passwords to empty trades and trade security would be very useful. Newbies will be able to read it...
  13. G

Not funny

Yay, I'm the luckiest man in the world I found S hr without membership. I'm running to pokecenter pushing other trainers out of my way to hug my S viper an guess what, its not S anymore. :'( You caused heart attack, and you owe me some compensation (I'm not even mentioning S viper, because...
  14. G

Lucky me :)

Two days in event, sevi, spinda and skitty less than 1 hour. :)
  15. G

Any news?

Any news about playerdex update or deleting old accounts? I'm the only active member of my guild, I'm trying to take over it and I think that these are the only two things that can help me right now.