rewards

Grchw

I've seen that one of staff members was complaining that he doesn't see many suggestions on forum. You should set some kind of rewards for ideas that are going to be used, or make some kind of event/survey with new ideas. People are lazy these times, you need to come out to them, give them some motivation to use their brains. I apreciate staffs ideas and time you spend here for us, but we are here so loooong that I think players know this game and it should be mostly made by us. I was also thinking bout unique honouring players that are good in pvps (winners of some tournaments, we dont have many official tournaments latelly don't we?) or have good ideas. Of course everyone would be happy to get gifts, but i was thinking about npc named after players, or sculptuers(I think we can read notes from ones with poke looking like pidgey and those with pokeballs), that will give info about player for example, next to the map invented by johny1234 "this map is here thanks to johny1234 that joined pwo 1.1.2014." or alley with sculptures that will give info bout winners of tournament that is made every, let's say 3 months.