Not funny

Grchw

Yay, I'm the luckiest man in the world I found S hr without membership.
Maa6IG7.jpg

I'm running to pokecenter pushing other trainers out of my way to hug my S viper an guess what, its not S anymore. :'(

You caused heart attack, and you owe me some compensation (I'm not even mentioning S viper, because its obcious) PWO.

Of course its a joke, I know you wont give me anything, like in case of my lost (market bug) S Dodrio (I wont forget you Steve) and my soothe bell. :)

iHugo

My guess is: this is an edited img, some things are messed up there :p

Grchw

It's not edited, I know there is some kind of program that makes pokes look S, but look at hp, it changed to higher S stats, this poke is not touched, any move from 99 gengar would ohko. I've asked on chat, some people had that bug before, and it was 2nd time today it happened to me, first time with pony (thats why i took screen in battle, not in box). I'm playing some time, and it was weird to me. Uncommon bug, when you find uncommon poke, just thought its worth showing, it can cause heart attack. :D

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Might be just the timing of the ss, but it doesn't actually appear to be sparkling, just raining. Apart from that, bad luck. That's one of the more annoying random bugs in the game! I still hope it doesn't work in reverse or we're missing out on some good stuff. :)

Zywa-Torpeda

It actually looks like sparkling + S + diffrent colorway than regular Seviper... that's just weird..