invites

Grchw

Before survey info on the start, there was something like "invite your friends to PWO". 1st I want to ask is PWO inviting our friends? You should send mails to people: After long downtime we lost some players, after problems like that you should inform players that game is back. Last time when game was down for so long, there was a rumor that pwo is closed forever, many players never came back. Info about events, it might bring people back. To inactive players lets say after 1 year, 1,5 year - month, week and one day before deleting account. Also you can give them some little awards for people who came back after long time (tokens, ms), maybe they will stay with us longer.
2nd You can make some system of rewards for people who are inviting others, for example 1 token for someone who invited 5 people that played 50 hours.

Nikola

Youngster
Good product needs no advertising. Rewarding people for something that is not really needed is kinda pointless. It can be abuseable very easy.

Merse

Youngster
I actually would like an invite system. let's say that you send an invitation an if the guy you invited registers an accound from your invite link and he reaches let's say 4 badges you would receive 1 free token or 1 week of MS or something. The details are up for a debate, but the general idea is very cool. One thing that is important that the requirement for the reward must be somewhat harder to achieve so we can avoid fake accounts.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
I know a number of games that have this kind of a loyalty system; I've even played some myself. Most games are more fun with friends; and incentives like these often do a good job getting those friends on board.